• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can big capital save anyone??

Big capital is not a factor for safe trading. No amount of money is safe unless you follow good risk management policy. It's about how expert you are and how well you can manage your trade and risk. Some people think more money means I am safe. Only invest good amount of money if you know what you are exactly doing.

Without proper knowledge and plan, no matter how big the investment, it will not be able to secure your trading. Success must be achieved according to discipline and plan.

A trader's ability to put more capital to work and replicate advantageous trades is what separates professional traders from novices. Just how much capital a trader needs, however, differs vastly. Traders often enter the market undercapitalized, which means they take on excessive risk to capitalize on returns or salvage losses.

I think big capital is useless if you don't have any knowledge and skills about trading. Without knowledge you can not survive in this market tough you have enough money.

No amount of money can safe you. There is no such thing as safe amount of money. If you invest millions dollars and you don't have necessary skills. Eventually you would end up losing all the money. And if you have skills and invest only few thousand dollars, you will make milions out of those few thousand dollars. It is the knowledge and skills that save you from the loss.

Money is not the main thing in the forex market. The main thing is knowledge. The more you have knowledge the more it is possible to make profit from his market.

Big capital means big opportunities - that's a fact. But of course, if you try to study the market and act correctly.

It is never possible to trade without proper knowledge. Many traders think that trading with a small investment can never survive in the trading world. But it is their misconception.

There are several points of view on this matter as I think. One can state that big capital is teh best solution for reducing losses, however it doesn't depend on your capital actually. It depends on your skills, abilities and knowledge. Of course I forgot about experience. It also matters a lot here. So, there are some traders who have a very low initial deposit, but they manage to upgrade it up to several times. So, you should be highly motivated and convinced in your strengths. It doesn't matter which deposit you have. You should determine which direction of your trading activity to choose depending on your financial opportunities.

There is a misperception that for success in forex you need big capital. But only big capital can't save you. Big capital is good when you are skilled enough. Otherwise No matter how big your capital is you would lose all the money. So in learning phase, low capital is the best option.

When a trader has big capital, his responsibility is also high. Traders should manage risk management strategy to survive in the market with big capital.

Big capital is helpful for big earning but if a trader doesn’t have sufficient trading knowledge, he can’t survive in the market with big capital.

Take effective measures to recover from losses. Otherwise, you will be frustrated with your outcome. Try not to keep any space in your mind for frustration because sometimes frustration reaches such a level that makes traders commit suicide.

Forex and emotion can’t be kept together because Forex is such a place where a wrong decision can make you suffer much. And emotion inspires traders to take wrong decision.

I dont think it can save anyone but it make trading more enjoyable if you are not losing because 10% of $100 is not the same as 10% of $100000