• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Can an expert trader get 2 MC consecutively?

I have been having some less time and finding it difficult to make time for online Forex trading due to my offline schedules.

There and then, I met this friend online who told me how good he is. Well, it's a business where anyone can claim anything. For the fact that there is no certificate for a trader who is skillful enough, I had to admit.

I deposited $100 in my account and he gave me an MC within the first three days after a little profit.

On the second deposit of the same amount, he burned it up as well and it left me start wondering where his expertise is.

Do you really think it's what an expert trader should boast of or just what the market presents.

You can get multiple MC call if you have multiple open position. For example if you have 5 buy position and the trend goes bearish and you will get one of your position get MC. And when you have your 1 position force close because of MC then theirs still 4 open position left and another MC call then 3 and so on. Until you don't have any open position left.

Well, I started my live trading with 3 MC but from the last 2 years I have been doing my live trading without any MC! Actually, before I used aggressive trading lots size in my trading but right now ii am following the money management policies so tightly. As a result, no MC.

Well, I started my live trading with 3 MC but from the last 2 years I have been doing my live trading without any MC! Actually, before I used aggressive trading lots size in my trading but right now ii am following the money management policies so tightly. As a result, no MC.

Nice to know your trading result. Can you please mention the name of your trading system? I am really interested to know. Thanks in advance.