• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

CAD/JPY analysis

The CADJPY market has come down for many pips. Right now the market is up to the moving average and according to the RSI the market still has the opportunity to the buyers. To the buyers the entry point is at 87.85 and the closing point is at 88.45.

cadjpy-h4-instaforex-group.png

The CADJPY market has come down for many pips. Right now the market is up to the moving average and according to the RSI the market still has the opportunity to the buyers. To the buyers the entry point is at 87.85 and the closing point is at 88.45.

cadjpy-h4-instaforex-group.png

Thanks for your analysis! You are doing this analysis based on H4 time frame, but according to the daily trading chart, now I am waiting to sell this trading pair! According to my analysis, 88.75 is a good level for the sellers!

So, you are trading only based on RSI and moving average? May I know your moving average parameter? I think, trading only based on the technical tool is risky, since Forex is all about the fundamental events.

So, you are trading only based on RSI and moving average? May I know your moving average parameter? I think, trading only based on the technical tool is risky, since Forex is all about the fundamental events.

it’s not, if you filter out your entry point by multiple parameters. There have so many traders who are trading based on only the technical analysis.