• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

broker

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

A broker is the most important element in the forex market. You can not trade without a broker. You have to choose a good and regulated broker to make money from this risky market.

its a long time last post i have done in there. feeling really good . hope, everybody is fine. by the way, welcome KIdende. happy trading

high leverage means high risk , its not true exactly, if there is any risk it is complete
with nonsense planning or zero risk management, nothing without it.

if you think only learning can safe you when trading , its completly wrong , you have to ensure regular practice session besdies this .

New traders should choose the right broker. Because the broker does not provide the right service, it is never possible to become a successful trader.

A good broker is very important in trading and at the same time it is a very difficult task also. Low spreads, speedy execution, smart withdrawal and security of money we require all these. In case the broker has low liquidity it may stand up to slippage. Security of the money is moreover basic. The broker should be a regulated broker.

For online trading, it's the broker through which we can trade. You can lose your hard earned money if you select a bad broker. A good broker is a broker that is regulated by good regulating authorities. An unregulated broker can scam you. That's the reason we should select appropriate broker.

LMFX offers a range of tradeable instruments, including spot prices on currency pairs and metals as well as several CFD markets.

The first thing new traders need is a good broker. Because the broker does not provide the right service, he will never be able to do successful trading.

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.
When selecting a broker first check whether it is a regulated broker or not. With a regulated broker your fund is protected. There are a few brokers who freeze the account by showing some weak reasons. Furthermore, a few brokers deny to pay the customer if he makes huge profit. That is the reason a regulated broker is a decent decision.

We need to customize or personalize our strategy. Every person needs his own understanding of the market and price. That's why we don't get success by following other's strategy. Without customized strategy, long term success in trading is not possible.

broker is really important to trade comfortably. because when trading the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

A good broker and a good strategy, both are important in trading. A good broker will offer the right trading conditions and a solid strategy will guide on how to make use of those conditions to the trader’s benefit. And for testing both these things, micro accounts are the best. I personally use a small account on finprotrading to try new tools and make changes to my existing strategy, this approach has helped me constantly make my trading strategy better.

the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , so broker choosing is really a challenging issue from all important task.