• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Bonus from Brokers

According to me , we the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading broker , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. Basically the bonuses we get from our trading brokers cannot use due to many restrictions.

Yes we can choose a broker which at all times ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of bonus offer by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. Actually any kinds of bonus offer is really important to trade in a proper way especially for the newcomers.

I think that bonuses can be helpful in building more equity, i also availed free bonus from lmfx broker and it was really helpful though most of the bonuses can only be availed after reading the terms as well.

Bonus is an important financial issue which an investor should consider when choosing a broker . so we the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for using any bonus offer by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

In my opinion bonus cannot be the only aspect to be considered while choosing any broker although many bonuses are helpful though we need to read the terms and conditions before availing those bonuses.

In my opinion bonus cannot be the only aspect to be considered while choosing any broker although many bonuses are helpful though we need to read the terms and conditions before availing those bonuses.
Not all of them , actually.... It depends on a broker which gives that bonus.
OR the conditions

I suppose that bonuses are such a thing that carries a certain degree of danger. I often think that bonuses will only help me drain the depo. I prefer to refuse to take the bonuses.

Not obligatory, in fact. They can be used if the conditions are not too strict and the depo is not too large :) That's all. Simply!

Bonuses always comes up with certain terms and can be tricky so better read the terms properly before availing them else otherwise it will be hard to reach the required threshold limits etc..

It’s a good news for the low investors! But the fact is, they have to inquiry enough about the regulation of Forex broker! Because, there have so many negative posts on Forex Brokers who offer high bonus, most of them are market maker.

Bonuses are quite a dangerous thing. Especially when a newbie sees something free and wants to immediately take it for himself.

Totally agree. Newbie trader should read about bonus condition and make their decision to get it or not. My recommend is trade with small amount until make consistence profit.

Totally agree. Newbie trader should read about bonus condition and make their decision to get it or not. My recommend is trade with small amount until make consistence profit.

It’s a good idea! In this case, I seem cent type live accounts are very usual where we can use standard trading lots size although our trading balance is very low.

At whatever point we are talking about forex trading forex broker came as essential piece of this business. Having a decent broker influence your trading to vocation at top. A broker can help you numerous ways like demo account, most minimal spread, great scalping, leverage office, snappy execution all day, every day underpins by experts. ForexChief is especially committed with their administrations for their customers. With their coherent analysis of market, I can make my each exchange fruitful.
Their aphorism is to encourage their customers with dynamic supporting strategies and unrivaled hazard administration framework. Execution is too quick, withdrawal is bound with many process and getting high leverage and settled spread to them. As a trader, I can guarantee that they are the best wellspring of financial administrations around the world.

I hope you are now enjoying your live trading! Since you are looking very confident! By the way, what was about your learning process? Manually or you had any mentor?

I can only suggest you to trade without it cause even when you'll try to withdraw it - there will be always some bonus along the way of all this. I do not really understand what is going on there for basically any reason. Are you with me here or not ? Let's do that.

Bonus is useless. Broker give that as unwithdrawn able money. You can only trade with that. Profit and loss will add or deduct from your capital.

You should be very careful when you are going to choose a broker for you. Because there are so many fake brokers in the market. You can lose all your money because of a wrong broker.