1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Blockchina.info Suspend Account and all Bitcoin lost in one day.

Discussion in 'Bitcoin' started by anosocialnet, May 20, 2015.

1. anosocialnet

anosocialnet

Now I can't login, is this not a criminal minded Admin? Under 12hours to confirm our Accounts.
    Whole Bitcoin which was not earn in a day is now lost in a day without Scam Report.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Blockchina info Suspend Forum Date
    Earlier I thought differently, I thank for the information. General Trading Forum Nov 15, 2018
    Managed trading services by cashinforex PAMM-trading and Investments Jun 3, 2013

3. hadg33

hadg33

@anosocialnet,I am just seeing this thread,what you posted looks like a phishing mail,why not try and login into your account and see if it is still active. I don't think that blockchain will block your account for not logging in. I use blockchain too and I feel my account is secure.

4. anosocialnet

anosocialnet

I tried it before and it does not went successful and that is why I wrote this thread. Anyway I will have to retry again after my several login initially when I got this mail.

5. sininfinity

sininfinity

Similar is happening on dogechain.info. When I go to log in page it shows blank page. Nothing loads.

6. helodear123

helodear123

Is there any idea for keeping this digital currency safe..?

7. sininfinity

sininfinity

There are many ways to store your digital currencies. Safest ones I think is the digital wallet & paper wallet where your private key is only known by you.

8. helodear123

helodear123

I was also reading the reviews of hardware wallet but i am not sure if they are really that helpful as stated in their description.

9. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

These types of sites are scam; even their name was wrong; it’s not a proper word!

10. profbets

profbets

very very bad

11. helodear123

helodear123

We have a lot of scammers surrounding us so we need to be aware of them and rather be on the safe side by not letting them take our money away from us.