• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Bitcoin is now up to 4000$! Buy trend?

I see, many experts were expecting even 1500$ price but buyers already comeback strongly. Even, back to back bullish candles (initial days of this week). I guess, bullish trend already started, so whats your opinion?

In the present time, foreign currency exchange traders are now enjoying trading opportunities in a more efficient manner than before. A forex trader can even trade digital currencies like real currencies. Bit-coin is one of the mostly traded virtual currencies that has turned out to be a significant speculation or trading instrument. However, the fluctuating nature of BTC has forced me to withdraw my share on BTC a few months ago.

In the present time, foreign currency exchange traders are now enjoying trading opportunities in a more efficient manner than before. A forex trader can even trade digital currencies like real currencies. Bit-coin is one of the mostly traded virtual currencies that has turned out to be a significant speculation or trading instrument. However, the fluctuating nature of BTC has forced me to withdraw my share on BTC a few months ago.

Got your point; that’s really true; till now it’s unstable; end of the 17 it was around 20K USD and now around 4K USD.

Well there is a support around $3,500 & I am no expert in bitcoin so not taking any sides. Just hope that bitcoin falls more and more for the next year as well.

This has been not a good year for Bitcoin but i am saying this with full confidence that the upcoming year will be a good one for Bitcoin. Nobody can resist its attraction. What are your predictions for Bitcoin? Will 2019 be a good year for the Bitcoin community?

I think, this year will be struggling as like 2018. Regulation is a great issue right now; in addition, there have so many sectors that need to improve to reach out the high price as like 2017.

When zoom in smaller timeframe there was confirmed by dow theory and momentum that can be uptrend. I think it might be reversal pattern on this area. Anyway, we are trader we will not predict the market. Only thing we can do is risk-reward idenfiy and wait our trade setup before entry.

I really hope that we will see some stability in Bitcoin price during this year and not such huge volatility as seen last year. I think that BTC needs it currently as a way to regain traders confidence in this market. I think that with regulation we will see less speculative trades

Bitcoin currency is slowly gaining momentum despite all the challenges it is facing. It can also be used just like money currency to trade, though people tend to shy away from Bitcoins and cryptocurrency because of the uncertainties that come with them.

Please don’t try to buy BTC now; now basically retails traders are trying hard to move the market but as I see, institutional payers are expecting more low rate to buy; so wait for more downs.

I see, many experts were expecting even 1500$ price but buyers already comeback strongly. Even, back to back bullish candles (initial days of this week). I guess, bullish trend already started, so whats your opinion?

I am sure; now you can feel it! Because, now it’s around almost 10K. 4K was the really a great area to buy! Because, it’s a true buy trend!

And what is now with all the coronavirus panic? I assume it will really be bad in all things alltogether anyway. I do not see any real reason to be located on that matter entirely and possibly. For how long do you plan to stay there with it? I expect it to be $1000 sooon.

Since bitcoin is getting popular due to pandemic crises all over the world, any day and any time of the day is the best time to buy bitcoin.

Bitcoin is currently the world’s biggest cryptocurrency by market cap. It’s going to take a special effort for their crypto throne to be taken away.

We always try to maximize our lot size for larger return making the best use of high leverage. But in executing trades, we make mistakes that keeps us lag behind.