• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

BitCoin in Forex Trading

I don't find Bitcoin as a dependable currency or shall I say a tool... it's too risky for the trading and can up/down by a large margin in a matter of hours only.
Not dependable at the moment, but for risky business like forex bitcoin is good thing, since mostly that people use bitcoin are speculators that want to get profit from the difference. I already saw a lot of brokers(mainly from Russia or Cyprus) accepted bitcoin as one of the commodity for trade.

To be honest I don't see any reason why bitcoin is consider as good forex trading. Its not even economy base and all its value is only base on sentiments of the online people. So for me theirs no fundamental soundness trading bitcoin.

I think that you wouldn't have augure with him because in forex trading what bitcoin dose is
just like a normal payment processor like pm ,etc paypal, but to get sites which will pay you in bitcoin
seems to be the problems and I think that is the reason why he have to say that
It is just like other currency such as USD which is actually based on the same computer based system, only with few backups of paper money. Bitcoin is actually a new currency which emerged but like other said it is too risky, but remember forex itself already a high risk business.

now bitcoin is popular. we can trade it as a currency . but i do not trust it. i scare it will collapse suddenly

It’s true BTC is too much volatile trading instrument; that’s why new traders should away from this instrument! Till now, I am practicing it into my demo, if I get good result here then I’ll go for live trading with the BTC otherwise not!

Here I am trading with my personal trading strategy! Basically, it works on EUR/USD, EURJPY and USDCAD! As a result, I use these 3 trading pairs in my trading! By the way, I don’t have any plan with Bitcoin because, it’s too much risky!

Nowadays, BTC trading is very much popular; although I am not sure on the power of technical analysis on BTC/USD trading pair!

Tom, I was researching a bit application of technical analysis on BTCUSD. There are similarities, but you cannot fully rely on classical stochastics. Probably because price moves are too swift and too high and there are also other drivers of price value than with fiat currencies

I do not recommend you to trade in BTC anyways, do you really see how unstable is that thing or not? Probably you shouldn't even do so in some levels of that matter anyway. Care to see me going with it or not? Use your checking account and that's it.

Bitcoin is one of the main and popular coins in crypto trading. As long as people have a hold on this, it will continue to thrive in the market.