• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Binary

Hello, I am not clear! What do you mean actually? By the way, no doubt Forex is much better option than binary! Binary Options trading like T20 match when Forex is test match! You may get so many sessions to recover your mistakes in Forex.

By the way, I started my trading career from the stock market! But right now, I am doing my live trading only on Forex. In order to my 6 years trading experience, Forex is the most flexible trading sector. Besides, Binary Options trading is risky and relatively unpredictable.

I used forex to build my cashflow and I take some profit to trade binary option . Forex can help me plan my trading strategy for longer timeframe. Binary Option for me for very short period.

I used forex to build my cashflow and I take some profit to trade binary option . Forex can help me plan my trading strategy for longer timeframe. Binary Option for me for very short period.

Till now are you using the Options trading? Or did you use for only few months?

A foreign currency exchange trader’s trading platform is not only confined within the investment in real currency trading. A forex trader now can make investment in binary as well as in the digital currencies. But when it is the question of safe trading: I always favor real currency trading over binary options. In case of binary options, I feel that my risk management approaches can be limited than forex trading.

Trading binary forex bitcoin needs a lot of strategy and indicators to back up the market demand, Skype I’d; peteradams56,trading takes RIsk that will build you to the next stage

Hi peter; are you a Options trader? I see, you have positive approach on Options trading.

Everyone has his own opinion about anything in this world. I am not a huge supporter of binary options trading as it is a scalping and gambling as well. I am a kind of person who believes in hard work and implementation of knowledge for earning money. I cannot rely on luck!

Binary options is more on Gambling side, and not made for every one. It is more risky then any thing in this world for money. Only few people can trade on it and earn money.

A trader’s trading plan should include money management because without proper money management, a trader’s trading will descend into chaos.

"Binary" generally refers to a system with two possible outcomes. In the context of finance, binary options are a type of financial option where the payoff is either a fixed amount or nothing at all. Traders speculate on the price movement of an asset, predicting whether it will rise or fall within a specified time frame.

Binary options are financial derivatives that allow traders to speculate on whether the price of an underlying asset will go up or down within a specified time frame. They offer fixed payouts and predefined risks, distinct from traditional forex trading.