1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Binary Trading Strategies - A Long Term Saving

Discussion in 'Binary Options Trading Strategies' started by avamorcle, Apr 6, 2013.

1. avamorcle

avamorcle

Binary options selling is getting well-known day by day. It's an addiction for those who are developing earnings from this. When seeking at long-term buying into strategies, binary optionss aren't the very first thing that arrives to thoughts. renowned for simplicity and short period comes back, they're evolving well-known for those who are endeavouring to find a very quick investment, or possibly a way to get started inside the market. The reality is that utilising the correct mindset, and method, you'll be able to use these choices as a long period component of one's money developing investing. It actually is unquestionable that they are an exceedingly risky procedure to invest, but that doesn't signify you can not profit from over the long-term.

The approach to turn a short period buying into like binary options into a long period victor is by conceiving key investments at key occasions. You don't desire to use these choices as your primary buying into tool. You just desire to benefit from them when the best opportunity arises. Some times are much better than others to make use of binary choices. You must advantage from these instances. This can help tilt the odds within your favor.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Binary Trading Strategies Forum Date
    Binary option Trading Beginners Forum Dec 1, 2017
    Binary trading . do you like ? General Trading Forum Mar 21, 2017
    Binary Option trading General Trading Forum Mar 16, 2017
    What are the Disadvantages of Binary Options Trading? General Trading Forum Nov 10, 2013
    Which is better Binary options or Forex trading? General Trading Forum Jan 22, 2013

3. budado

budado

I don't think binary can be long term since its really risky to invest in here. I do hope I can make good income in here and I do believe that eventually we can make big income in here without any worries. I'm really excited to see myself earning big amount of money without any problem at all.

Dipaon Das likes this.
  4. sindarin

sindarin

In fact it is not as flexible as forex so that is why the risk in binary is big, but this is one of the most easy way for trader to earn money, only with small amount of money if you can speculate better here you will create more bucks here.

5. willy

willy

i think working with binary options is so risky but at the same time it is very profitable we can make huge profits with very short time but of course this market needs every things we did in forex learning and training and testing the strategies

6. Decub

Decub

The much I know about The options trading is that it is best done in a short term basis. Hardly would there be a trader who enjoys taking long term risks and I don't think binary options is a good way to invest in a long term form of investment.

7. willy

willy

yes you are right the best way to work with the binary option is trading with very short term like scalping in forex because the binary option is more risky than forex therefore my opinion like you we must trade with the short term in binary option

8. bigdog

bigdog

I don't get what you people mean by long term in binary options. Aren't all investments in binary options done within a day?some within an hour, seconds etc. I believe that it can also be profitable with the right education and knowledge of the market. YOu can try looking at the binaryholygrail website and try to understand the principles in there if you want to.

9. Decub

Decub

Options trading last even within minutes, most of them though. What we mean by long term is to continously be an options trader just as the TS stated because of the winner takes it all and loser losses it all nature of it. I don't even see any strategy involved in becoming a good speculator in binary besides knowing how to speculate.
    If you want to get a better view of how binary works, you can visit these rather:
    http://www.investopedia.com/articles/optioninvestor/10/binary-options.asp
    http://www.topoption.com/resource-center/top-option-academy/what-are-binary-options#
    http://www.binaryoptions.pm/

10. cashlover

cashlover

Key advantage of binary options is knowing your profits and lossis in advance. It relieves psychologycal tension and dismisses the issues of risk and money management. It is an auspicious side of binary options especiall for new traders, who don't know how to deal with their emotions.

11. budado

budado

How on earth you will know that you going to make profit or loss in advance? If we know that we going to make money or loss money then we end up not losing at all. Since you will not going to trade if you think you going to loss money.

12. Jairaj Kothari

Jairaj Kothari

Yup, it really sounds amazing.

Andrey16 likes this.
  13. Andrey16

Andrey16

Download indicator Free

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      92 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      105.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      99.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      92.7 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      92 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      105.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      99.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      92.7 KB
      Views:
  14. sininfinity

sininfinity

You just attached few pictures and no indicator. Can you please upload the indicator?

15. MarvelPole

MarvelPole

as usually, all these strategies are only for forex

16. jenperry

jenperry

Well Long term savings are important but if you wanted to do Forex you can do it either by knowing some stock trading basics which is good when you are going to do some forex investments. I suggest you to start with little amount or first try with demo accounts where you do practice and learn in which thing you need to make investments. Goodluck!

kusram likes this.
  17. Hirose LION Binary

Hirose LION Binary

Free Super Signal Indicators Available
    http://hiroseuk.com/cp/signal/

1. Open Binary Account at Hirose Financial
    2. Fund more than $30 into your trading account.
    3. Start Trading LION Binary Options

Have a fun and happy trading!

18. Hirose LION Binary

Hirose LION Binary

To Begin with whether how much you can follow the market direction (High or Low) correctly!

We are posting the market forecast and sharing our live trading report on our Instagram and Facebook! It's so easy to access on your mobile phone!

- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hirosefinancial/

- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hiroseukcom/

Hope it will help your trading! All the Best from Hirose Team.

19. Hirose LION Binary

Hirose LION Binary

Controlling your Emotion is one of the Essential tip for your Strategy!

You will find the money and emotion management and Let's have a look a short video!