• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Binary Option ?

i would strongly advice any trader to consider the facts before attempting to trade binary options. There are literally almost ZERO brokers who are trustworthy in their binary offerings , and there is no reliable way to vet them in advance –similar to how trading Forex itself was 10 years ago.

Binary options are like gambling because here the total principle depends upon the ups and downs of the market trend in a specific period of time and for that i feel that we should be get rid of that .

I agree with your opinion! Options trading is too much risky! Frankly, I don’t like the style of options trading! In this case; Forex trading profession is much suitable with my personality! Interesting point is, here I can here both trading styles from short term to long term! So, Forex is my 1st choice.

I think there is no good regulated Fx Binary Option broker and most of them are found to be scams. And I don’t feel secure and comfortable at any Binary due to its volatile nature.

I thought that nobody is trading binaries after everyone understood that it's just a strange scam scheme...

I understand your emotions! Really, Forex is much flexible than options trading! I see, pro traders are not interested on Options trading, so new traders should away from this sector of trading unless you are very sure about your trading skill.

Both forex and binar options contain great risks and adhere to the same rules. if you follow the strategy and risk management, you can make money on binar options as well.

Binaries, have sort of, wreaked havoc, although the originator of the option may not have visualized that it would be misused so badly. I believe, it can serve an important market purpose, somewhat like an insurance product. However, it is better, especially for beginners to stay away from this.

Both forex and binar options contain great risks and adhere to the same rules. if you follow the strategy and risk management, you can make money on binar options as well.

Yes both are risky! but, the options trading is too much! It looks like gambling! But, I think Forex is the standard way of trading, that’s way I am with the Forex market only, no binary- no option.

Well the risk reward ratio is binary options are bad and they don't offer options where there is a high probability of traders loosing. And also removes option from their list when traders can make profit from certain situations.

Well the risk reward ratio is binary options are bad and they don't offer options where there is a high probability of traders loosing. And also removes option from their list when traders can make profit from certain situations.

Yes this is why I consider the options trading like gambling; this area is too much sticky! So; traders should be careful before investing their hard-earned money!

actually , in my trading career ,
still i have not found at any positive review about binary ,
so there is no way to recommend , sorry

we the traders should avoid binary option trading , because its all about scam , nothing without it.

right now people dont like to trade in binary option trading , they like Forex trading as well crypto.