• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Binary option Trading

I know many people are frightened about any binary option trading, but in order to me, binary option is an easy and effective way to invest money in stocks and make a little extra on the side sometimes in less than 60 minutes. It provides an online platform that allows you to make an investments right from the comfort of your home. All you have to do is relax and watch your investments grow exponentially.

I am not yet explore trading on binary, but now already trying trading crypto currency ;like as bitcoin, and because I am ever hear some trader that giving bad vote about binary option, hence making doubt whether trading binary is safe or will facing many problem like as scamm broker and so on, for some trader might already comfort with binary but for me still like forex

Yes I have also noticed so many bad reviews on Options trading! One the other hand, I am not Options trading type & I’m quite happy here! So, no need to change my comfortable zone.

Binary Options trading is the newest form of trading where you get fixed profit and lose fix amount. It is more risky and more close to the scalping. I consider it as a perfect gambling on the Forex market. If you have a good money management plan then you can get profit. Best of luck as it matters a lot!

Binary Options trading is the newest form of trading where you get fixed profit and lose fix amount. It is more risky and more close to the scalping. I consider it as a perfect gambling on the Forex market. If you have a good money management plan then you can get profit. Best of luck as it matters a lot!

Hello Tra; thanks for your opinion! But, do you really have Options trading experience? Or you are a Forex trader only?

Sometimes the Forex market is stuck in a range and tends to breakout from either side. Those who are technical analyzer can make the best use of this opportunity.

Try to practice professional trading not trading by opportunity. Experience works as a shield against huge losses and traders have to successfully earn it at any cost.

Learning has become so easier now because of the availability of internet. Try to read e-books, watch video tutorials to strengthen your trading quality.

The objective behind learning the market is to understand the market well. To flourish your trading performance, you have to understand market situation first and then you have to trade.

The more a trader trades on demo account, they more he can bring efficiency in trading. Alongside so, demo trading helps traders recover their lacking.

Yes, people do make money from Forex but careful and knowledgeable trading is highly needed.Besides that, a broker’s support is essential for traders.

You can compare forex with a sea so you shouldn’t involve yourself with trading without knowledge. So, you can enlarge your profit margin with knowledge. It can turn you a loser by the end of the day. So be careful about it.

You can compare forex with a sea so you shouldn’t involve yourself with trading without knowledge. So, you can enlarge your profit margin with knowledge. It can turn you a loser by the end of the day. So be careful about it.
In this business we will have to use a Control system that will help us in bringing down the Losses.