• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Big lot size

Most amateur traders jump to open big lot size as it brings immense profit. But a big lot size can transform into a bad dream. You can get a margin call. Don't risk more than 2% of your capital. You didn't say how much capital you have. Lot size depends on trading strategy and capital.

Your money management plan is connected on this issue! Please don’t avoid the rules of money management; only focus on consistency, rather than instant profit!

People usually do not risk more than 1% of their capital, it's probably even default SET thing in all that brokers so I am surprised why it's not in your cases anyway. Care to explain this to me or not? I will wait for sure about this one....

For sure I will not risk that much of what you propose to me it should really not be possible to make it happen if you do ask me, I am not sure why some people still do make it. Let's ask them for that and how much do they risk anyway.

I have no mental pressure to use big lot size in my trading, because I respect the rules of money management! This is why, I always open my trades with a decent lots size!

You have to start small then gradually go up. You cant just give it your all. This is business, there are risks and losses if not properly planned. I wouldnt risk that much when I am new at this. I have to take things slow first and once I get the hang of it then I can put in a higher percentage.

I have no mental pressure to use big lot size in my trading, because I respect the rules of money management! This is why, I always open my trades with a decent lots size!
Every trader should also do that. Increasing lot size without proper measurement is kind of suicide in my opinion.

For sure I will not risk that much of what you propose to me it should really not be possible to make it happen if you do ask me, I am not sure why some people still do make it. Let's ask them for that and how much do they risk anyway.

I take maximum 2% risk per trader according to my capital. Managing risk is important in trading to ensure one's survival.

This is probably the basis of all Forex knowledge. Many traders know the effect of using a big lot size, but greed and lack of discipline make them do it.

As you use lot size, first you have to control the risk. According to Money Management, if you select lot size, it will be much easier to make a profit in trading.

Don’t use big lot size in trading because it will carry sufficient risk for you. The lower the lot size is, the moderate your return is.

Forex market has some strong points, supports and resistances, which the market hardly breaks and you can make the best use of this opportunities.

Forex can take away your sleep if you are in consistent loss. So, your broker selection should be good. Besides that, brokers allow traders with a multitude of trading facilities.