• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

better payment options for people living on Latin America

Guys and Girls, I would like to suggest better payment options for players living on Latin America. Many people would choose to use creditd card as their payment options or other payment system which supports credit cards. However, many people here can't afford a credit card, from kids to unemployed people. Well, the trouble was, payment providers like paypal,payza, webmoney all require credit card activation when establishing an account. So, i am planning to try another payment option---payoneer and epay global payment, both of them don't really have to verify the account by credit card, and what's more, they are available to almost all the countries in the world, of course including Latin America. Above all, it's free for you to pay and get paid on epay global payment. Everyone can sure try, especially those in same situation (college,no credit card,living in Latin America)!!

As far as I know Payoneer requires colored scan of your ID (passport or driving license). In the past - few years ago they did not ask that at all.

Payoneer blocks money as far as i have heard. And there is limitation in use of payoneer. Can one load funds from epay to payoneer?

What do you mean by blocking cards ? I do know a lot of people from Latin America or Eastern Europe who actually somewhat frontpage faces of that company and more than happy with it's service, if you verifed yourself and all is fine - you are good to go with Payoneer;)