• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

best trade

traders above all the beginners should choose the pair which is more suitable to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads,

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

loss is a thing that always taught us a great lesson but we generally cant take this general issue, we got upset when making losses and trade over and over for recovery, as a result, lost almost whole equity.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

Forex trading cannot make us profitable within very short time , but by means of this market place we can earn more profit rapidly than other sectors if you can ensure some inevitable parts of trading.

According to my personal trading experience, Price Action trading system is the best. It’s the most flexible one! Since you can use any kind of trading instrument here including crypto’s.

Nowadays it’s very difficult to consider a broker as a best broker, because lots of trading brokers are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

loss is a thing that always taught us a great lesson but we generally cant take this general issue, we got upset when making losses and trade over and over for recovery, as a result, lost almost whole equity.

great place to learn , its very true but despite of having much learning any kind of learning can be useless if there is any regular practice session. so emphasis on learning and earn more.

most of the time i losses during news , may be its my lack of fundamental knowledge, actually without real powerful fundamental knowledge there is no way to bring profit during news at all.

The best part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.

for best trade learning is a continues process , because there is no way to stop learning in spite of having good knowledge and experience.

Greed and emotions almost same. Generally beginners attacked by this common human nature. We can control this by proper trading practice as well great discipline.

Greed and emotions almost same. Generally beginners attacked by this common human nature. We can control this by proper trading practice as well great discipline.
Not only novices, even a person trading for many years have greed. I've seen it. If you aren't discipline about your trading, it's difficult to control your own emotions.

learning is a continues process , because there is no way to stop learning in spite of having good knowledge and experience.

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

There's no guaranteed "best" trade in forex. Success relies on analysis, risk management, and adapting to market conditions. Strategies like trend following, breakouts, and range trading are common, but always tailor them to your risk tolerance and market understanding.