• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

best trade

It’s not appropriate to depend fixed rule, if we want to survive in a proper way. it is really important to gather keep pace with this markets movements. Sometimes the rules you have can be changed. it’s really depends on the situations.

Both money management and risk management is vital for trading. Along with these we need the ability to control our emotions effectively. We need to be emotionless while taking any trading decision.

You can never do anything better than trading if you do not maintain money management and risk rewards. First of all, you have to ensure these things.

good trader is a trader who is able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly , generally its a long term approach , so we the traders lost interest most of the time.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

The strategy is very important but if you can't manage your emotions and discipline then trading is not possible. Another important factor in money management and risk-reward trading. Excluding that part, it is never possible to survive in trading.

most of the beginners try to bring profit with no learning , as a result they become loser after passing sometimes. actually there is no way to become rich overnight by Forex trading.

The thing that makes a difference between a new trader and champ trader is emotions. A trader can lose with best strategy since they don't trade with cleaned expertise rather than they trade with emotional impulse. Without having control over your emotions you can't make reliable profit in trading.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

success is not easy we know very well but still we try to bring success with no learning , as a result we become loser when try to make it in practical.

I have seen many of us especially the newcomers don’t believe the importance of demo trading, but this is the master place to lean basic fundamental live trading knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. My trading career I always use all my trading techniques in demo account to see the performance how it works.

actually making profit is not a big deal in Forex trading , the main things in there to keep consistent level which is the main challenge . anyone can make profit by one or two times.

most of the time i losses during news , may be its my lack of fundamental knowledge, actually without real powerful fundamental knowledge there is no way to bring profit during news at all.