• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

best trade

actually best trade depends on your money management , if you know how to manage money , then there is very good chance to bring profit by using any trading techniques.

traders should always trade in demo besides live account , its very supportive to use all trading strategies , signal and high leverage to see the performance how it works.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

by taking others knowledge no chance to gather real experience , i have seen lots of newcomer depend on others knowledge, its not good.

Actually how much we can earn our trading it depends on the markets movements. It’s not countable at all by our trading accounts. I was profitable when I started my live trading with 1K. but I did huge loss when I increased my balance in 2.5K but there was same strategies with same money management.

demo is good bu the experience we took generally from here practically not works when trading in a live , its a reality,

traders above all the beginners should choose the pair which is more suitable to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads,

every pair is best if you have good knowledge and experience,
by the way which pair right now you are using when using scalping?

In Fx trading , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, I think, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

Setting a stop loss is an integral part of successful trading. However I think it is ridiculous to set a stop loss of 10 pips because minor fluctuations can close our order. if we place a stop loss very near like 10 pips or 15 then a good order can be closed with a loss. I prefer to place a stop loss at least 30 pips away and usually place it from 30 to 80 pips depending upon the trading strategy.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Honestly speaking , i don't believe any at any Forex Mentor paid or free, because most of them are found to be scams.

trading strategy is the foremost way to bring profit but the result any kind of trading strategy is just all about temporary session, there is no trading approach which work for a long time.

To have best trade, you need many things that should be clear before you enter in trade. Your knowledge and management skills of trading will help you for your best trading day.

i dont know how can it possible to controlling emotions by trading practice , this approach can increase your knowledge, controlling emotion depends on your mental strength, for that we have to ensure daily meditation. not only emotions but also so many problems can be solved by meditation.

I thought; you asked for the best trade based on the amount making ratios! Whatever, it takes time to make a consistent profit; no shortcut way!

before using any broker trade in a micro account
which is very supportive
to make sure the real performance of broker.

for best trade
Yes all currencies in Forex trading are good, just we have to experience with them by trading . We can trade all major currency in our demo account. Because we can see here the pairs performance how it works.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.