• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best Processes for Trader

newcomers first of all have to ensure all basic level , i like most pips school which is mainly considered as a best learning place for newcomers. besides this school demo is more appropriate for live trading experience.

new Forex trader should avoid trade with real money , because it can make them emotional. one or two years is a long time for waiting to trade in a real account. minimum 6 months beginners have to wait to be prepared for starting real trading.

I also agree and recommend to new traders to start with cent account. It is the best way to get in touch with real market and understand how real trading differ from demo account. As they will probably make several lose deals in the beginning, it is better to start with smallest possible funds

I also agree and recommend to new traders to start with cent account. It is the best way to get in touch with real market and understand how real trading differ from demo account. As they will probably make several lose deals in the beginning, it is better to start with smallest possible funds

Having a learning attitude is important! But unfortunately new traders focus on earning instead of learning! As a result; a number of new traders lose their money & time.

Both fundamental and technical analysis are important for the success of a trading process, which is why they are there in the first place. However, I can advice new traders who still do not grasp the technical aspect to use fundamental analysis only instead of stressing yourself with so much technical stuff. Anyway, thats just my opinion on the matter

Both fundamental and technical analysis are important for the success of a trading process, which is why they are there in the first place. However, I can advice new traders who still do not grasp the technical aspect to use fundamental analysis only instead of stressing yourself with so much technical stuff. Anyway, thats just my opinion on the matter

No doubt; both are useful but I think, having a chart reading skill is the best medicine! You’ll have the ability of understand the relation between supply and demand when you trading with a chart trading skill.

generally we beginners like to trade in top Forex broker but i have seen according to my trading experience their trading environment is not appropriate for newcomers in particularly due to high deposit and fast trading spreads, so i think top level trading brokers should comfortable for newcomers by providing as usual facilities.

so many paid course right now available in online and most of them are found to be scams. so beginners have to be more careful when choosing a learning platform.

so many paid course right now available in online and most of them are found to be scams. so beginners have to be more careful when choosing a learning platform.

To be honest; almost all of the paid courses are valueless! This forum is much useful than any paid course; even it’s free!

For ensuring a flexible trading life we the traders have to make sure proper trading knowledge by learning, a reliable support from a credible trading broker , real money managing plan , risk management approach, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session

You added a very logical point; practice is the must! Only reading eBook; or spending time in forum would be meaningless without enough practice in demo!

I think that new traders are not able to realise the importance of discipline in trading. It is somehow natural as they lack experience. It all comes during time and dedication to make success on this market

despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Yes without passing a long time it is not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, because the success in this market is related with long term process. But practically mostly traders in particularly the newcomers try to make success very rapidly and fall a great loss when trading practically.

For ensuring a flexible trading life we the traders have to make sure proper trading knowledge by learning, a reliable support from a credible trading broker , real money managing plan , risk management approach, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

have you finished the baby pips school course ? if not go through the school level and practice in a demo account. its the common and foremost rule for new Fx traders to gain real knowledge.

there is no way to ignore the importance of demo , but we are not serious when trading , because no real money there is and no emotions for that reason.