1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

best platform?

Discussion in 'Binary Options Brokers Discussion' started by MarvelPole, Jan 18, 2017.

1. MarvelPole

MarvelPole

Welcom guys. Binary options were just a scam for me. Especcially binary platforms - they were so awful!
    I've need to open mt4 and spot platform. it was really a pain in the ..

Now I see that in the iq platform I can finelly add indicators, look at the history.
    24 option can provide these services too but it looks like software from the 90th

well I think it's realy great

but what is the best platform for u?

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - best platform Forum Date
    Best platform in forex trading Beginners Forum Jan 25, 2013
    What are the best Platform for Stock Day Trading? Beginners Forum Dec 11, 2012
    Check out the BEST Upcoming ICOs, which are hot! Bitcoin Jan 24, 2019
    What is the best trading strategies now days ? General Trading Forum Jan 18, 2019
    best free forex signals from Dark Cloud Cover Market Forecasts and Analysis Dec 14, 2018

3. Runo

Runo

Firstly, I don't think that binary option trading is a scam. Plus, you'd like to start forex trading...In this case I don't understand you at all) As for the platform, I'd recommend mt4, it's the most convenient option.

4. Poshi

Poshi

I trade Forex and Binary too. Recently I'm focusing on Binaries as I like scalping trading. The platform for IQ option is great. It is the latest technology with good graphic. I also like Hirose LION Binary as they offer 2 type of platforms. One for beginners and very simple platform and the other one is more customised platform. It is worth trading!

5. lioneld

lioneld

Hi mate; are you here? And, till now are you an options trader or already changed the place?

6. Manoj David

Manoj David

All I can say is that IF you depend on people to tell you which is the best or which is the worst, then you will end up in wrong zone more often than not. Therefore, it only make senses that you do your OWN research to get the answer. But of course, you got to take help of right sources. And one such source you could use is this https://fx-list.com/binary-options-brokers

This is where you can do the comparison and know the facts that can help you with selection, while rest is upon your own comfort levels.