• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best Online Commodity trading website?

I want to invest some money in the Commodity market. Which website is the best for beginners? I opened demat account
Please suggest me how should i proceed now?

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
[MENTION=11512]MrThind[/MENTION]:

Well, I'm not commodity traders so I have no experience but here is the few choices:

- List of all forex brokers that offer commodities trading: Commodities Trading | Forex brokers offer Commodities trading

I traded Forex with AGEA and they are good, they even offer free $5 no deposit bonus, contest on demo account so there have no risk somehow, you can test them with the bonus, here is more information about AGEA: AGEA Reviews - Forex Brokers Portal

Firstly You should learn about commodity trading then you could capable to trade Other Wise you have maximum chance to lose money. You can learn the Commodity Fundamentals and daily live prices from online sites.Some companies provide virtual trading experience and you can learn from it. I have gotten a good Commodity Trading Experience from commoditytips.com.

If you are beginner in commodity market then first get good knowledge about commodity market and after that you can trade and get good profit. In India, as per my experience commodity advisory website is tips.biz with their accurate trading tips.

I think you can check out the website which are in your country. in case of the india there are tons of website and they are working just fine. you can also find out the way in which there are some things working over a period of time. for international website you can have some like say that accept the LR.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you can check out the website which are in your country. in case of the india there are tons of website and they are working just fine. you can also find out the way in which there are some things working over a period of time. for international website you can have some like say that accept the LR.

I want to invest some money in the Commodity market. Which website is the best for beginners? I opened demat account
Please suggest me how should i proceed now?

I think, in this case! Review sites are much meaningful! Try to observe all of the reviews so sincerely!

Not sure what you mean by that but I assume you need to ask your broker if you will be allowed to trade some commodities anyway on many many reasons out there. I do not see from where it's coming totally and completely anyway.

To survive in Forex for a long time, try to change trading techniques frequently depending on market condition and it works like a weapon.