• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best Leverage For The New Traders!

Hello community! What’s your recommended leverage for the new traders? Yes, I am asking about demo! Actually, it’s not for me! I hope, this thread will help all of new traders to know the parameter of standard leverage ratio for the newbie’s.

Hello community! What’s your recommended leverage for the new traders? Yes, I am asking about demo! Actually, it’s not for me! I hope, this thread will help all of new traders to know the parameter of standard leverage ratio for the newbie’s.

Maximum 1:100!! Even, new traders need to use 1% risk-reward ratio since usually they make very horrible winning ratio; that’s the protective way of trading for the newcomers!

To facilitate the traders to achieve a good trading journey many forex brokers are offering the opportunities to extend their investment capacities. The traders can use of the leverage facility when they have short of capital. Such as I am enjoying a good leverage of 1:400 from my broker and it is absolutely fine with my trading requirements. But what a trader will require as a leverage ratio dependent on the trading needs of a trader.

Last edited:
I am consious trader and I know I cannot get huge in a quick time. I always advise new traders to use the leverage which they can afford as it is highly risky to use high leverage. My recommendation is the lrvearge of 1:100. What are your thoughts in this regard folks?

I am consious trader and I know I cannot get huge in a quick time. I always advise new traders to use the leverage which they can afford as it is highly risky to use high leverage. My recommendation is the lrvearge of 1:100. What are your thoughts in this regard folks?

I really liked your recommendation; even I am also working with the same ratio 1:100. It’s the best leverage for me according to my system requirements.

It is difficult to determine the best leverage to use because it depends mainly on the trader's strategy, money and risk management. I recommend to use low leverage like 1:500 or 1:100 to new traders.

Using leverage gives traders the opportunity to increase their initial investment in order to play big but high leverage is also associated to high risk and that's why I believe, 1:30 is the best leverage to get started in the forex market.

For retail traders like we, leverage is indispensable. It provides us capacity to trade. Without leverage we would need a fantastic deal of cash to generate an adequate gain.