• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best Leverage for Newcomers

Many experienced traders said that safe leverage ratio is 1:100and according to me it right because these leverage ratio make us possible to trade with low lot or margin per order. So, with small deposit only , we can start trading and maybe also could cover several loss before get margin call.
Yes, this leverage is considered perfect for new traders. 1: 100 Leverage is very good which helps the trader a lot.

Many experienced traders said that safe leverage ratio is 1:100and according to me it right because these leverage ratio make us possible to trade with low lot or margin per order. So, with small deposit only , we can start trading and maybe also could cover several loss before get margin call.
with a -1% say good bye to your capital. max leverage is 50 and only if you have lots of balance in your account. leverage is used when a new opportunity arises.

Leverage is essential for retail traders enjoy us. Without leverage you require enormous capital to obtain decent profit percent for a pair goes very little concerning money. I really don't feel that much about leverage ratio as my hazard percentage is quite low.

I would not recommend leverage for newcomers in trading. It has been observed that most beginners tend to lose during their first trading activity so leverage can be a risky affair. Even if it is used, very low leverage trading is recommended.