• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

best Forex trading education

Yes I am agree with you, nowadays any buddy can earn profit by forex as there is very good provision to open demo account to understand forex working which help trader to get confidence so that letter he can start with real money

Well, you can learn as much as you can online. There are so many places to earn and so many resources to learn from like babypips.com and dailyfx or forex.com or youtube. There are so many videos on Youtube. After you learn the fundamentals and technical, you will then open a demo and then learn for a couple of months and make sure you know how to profit from them and then you can move to a real account. You can use mini account to practice at first.

Online is one of the best source which the trader should get themself train there are various and many materials online which can aid us understand forex trading well.
Also learning from the site like babypips also help enhance your knowledge

Because Forex is a business where anyone teaches according to the strategy he understands. I mean, in Forex, there are a lot of ways to skin the cat, anyone can just treat it the way he better imagines and it makes it that which does not have any best or worst education. Whoever is learning, should choose a simplified source he understands and I think, babypis is one of them.

I think that education and experience both are needed for being successful in forex trading market because an uneducated people can never succeed in forex trading market and a people having luck of experience can not succeed in forex market.

It is true, maximum new Forex traders want to earn huge money without learning. As a result, most of the new Forex traders loss their capital basically. By the way, my starting life was much different and sincere. Because, I used one of the most reliable trading platform ‘GCI’ which has huge facilities for learning Forex. As a result, very easily I leaned the market principle. Even, their daily Forex analysis helps me very much to become a profitable Forex trader. After learning, I opened my live account in this broker with 30% welcome bonus. Still, I am getting 4% interest from this trading platform. Thus, I increase my trading equity very comfortably.

These days, there are many websites available online for the education of FX Trading and apart from that Brokers are also providing the best possible education services to its clients so that they can have best possible features with that particular broker and trade the market.

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders try to make money from this market place without education. And they fall a great loss when trading practically. The newcomers first of all have to acquire proper trading knowledge by learning and demo account can be a great source for that. But mostly beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

Mostly traders in particularly the newcomers for all time try to make money from this market place without any education , that’s why by and large newcomers fall a great loss when trading , for becoming a knowledgeable trader very rapidly we the traders have to choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for education by providing exclusive educational facilities.

Mostly traders in particularly the newcomers for all time try to make money from this market place without any education , that’s why by and large newcomers fall a great loss when trading , for becoming a knowledgeable trader very rapidly we the traders have to choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for education by providing exclusive educational facilities.

Well education is boring and many newcomers think they can make profit in the most liquid market in the world without any kind of head start. Hasting things in this market won't make one profitable. Having a long term vision would bring good to a trader.

Yes, it’s an open platform but that doesn’t mean Forex trading business is an easy way of money making! Till now more than 75% new traders leave this trading profession after joining their first 3 years! By the way, I have used all of educational materials here, and I seem video tutorial is education feature is the best!

That’s really true, demo is the most decent way of Forex learning! As like others newbie! I also launched my trading career with demo! Although I hardly managed valid technical and fundamental trading instructions but demo helped me a lot to execute my trading plan! In addition, I used my demo so seriously!

The demo account is best for testing trading robots. After watching how a robot trades, you can learn something for yourself too.

Nowadays there are many unlimited sources of trading educations but for me the best one is to attend the webinars so that we can increase the knowledge and skill in a faster pace with time.

Yes I am agree with you, nowadays any buddy can earn profit by forex as there is very good provision to open demo account to understand forex working which help trader to get confidence so that letter he can start with real money

Best way? Please be active on all of popular Forex Forums like Babypips; ForexFactory; FPA.

The demo account is best for testing trading robots. After watching how a robot trades, you can learn something for yourself too.

Really? Is robot trading so simple? I don’t think so! Manual trading is the proper way of trading! I have never seen any successful trader who is trading by using an EA or robot.

as a newcomer, first thing you need to do is to common in Forex trading and that means you need to have lots of extra time not only in trading but in learning also. And the most important thing is that you need to spend lots of time practicing and not going to make profit or don’t expect to get profit in the first two months. But practically mostly newcomers don’t believe the importance of demo account and try to make money very rapidly without learning.

as a newcomer, first thing you need to do is to common in Forex trading and that means you need to have lots of extra time not only in trading but in learning also. And the most important thing is that you need to spend lots of time practicing and not going to make profit or don’t expect to get profit in the first two months. But practically mostly newcomers don’t believe the importance of demo account and try to make money very rapidly without learning.

Agreed, they try to make money within very short time; even few traders try to make money by using others trading system or EA; mostly they are not interested to learn Forex. As a result, more than 90% are the losers.

Money Management is one of the most important pillar here! Greedy Forex traders lose their full trading balance end of the day, since they don’t respect money management as well as risk management policies! On the other hand, professional Forex traders are able to recover their trading mistakes so smarty, because of using MM trading rules in their trading!