• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Best broker for trading from Ireland?

Hi all. I am in search for a good reliable broker (regulated) to start my trading career. Do not have much specifications, but yes would prefer ones with low commission and easy fund transfers ofcourse.

Have been checking two brokers so far, ICM and Fxview. Anyone who can give me a better insight to these?

ICM is good, as I have said earlier too, I like it because of their spreads, good broker. But fxview is one that I am little bent towards right now. Their commission is much lower than icm, just $2/lot rt. Plus I quite like their trading conditions, good support so far.

So yeah, both the brokers are fine. I’d say fxview is a more cost friendly option out of the two.

Hi all. I am in search for a good reliable broker (regulated) to start my trading career. Do not have much specifications, but yes would prefer ones with low commission and easy fund transfers ofcourse.

Have been checking two brokers so far, ICM and Fxview. Anyone who can give me a better insight to these?
Fxview is a good choice if you want tight spreads and low commissions.

You should look into Forexchief, I am pretty sure you'll love it. It is an easy going broker that takes the stress off me many times. Quick and slippage free order execution is the best thing I like about Forexchief. Easy to do money transactions as well, deposit or withdraw, its fast.
I support Forexchief 100%. I have introduced a few traders to this broker and they have never regretted joining. I am always proud to recommend this broker any time.

First your broker needs to be regulated and licensed. Instant execution of trades is very important as well. If your broker requotes a lot you need to switch it. Also you should looks spreads and deposit and withdrawal facilities.

I support Forexchief 100%. I have introduced a few traders to this broker and they have never regretted joining. I am always proud to recommend this broker any time.
I use Forexchief too. It is quite an exciting broker to use. very fast services, espcially when opening orders. no slippages and requotes. Their ECN account is very good. I am a happy to see others using it too.

That's really sounds great, new comers singing songs for brokers however i can only recommend doing some research and choose from the reputed brokers only like hotforex, octa, fxcm, lmfx, xm, exness etc.

In my opinion, you can choose any broker which orivdes its services across your country. You know that brokers really matter a lot, nevertheless you don't need to dedicate too much time to finding the best broker from all. You will never find the best broker actually, because all brokers have their own advantages and shortcomings. Tht's why it's kinda unwise to spend lots of time on searching for the best broker. You need to find such a broker which will suit your needs. You have to check it properly in order to be convinced that it can be considered as reliable and responsive broker. I guess these are the main features.

That's really sounds great, new comers singing songs for brokers however i can only recommend doing some research and choose from the reputed brokers only like hotforex, octa, fxcm, lmfx, xm, exness etc.

Do you have a list of top reputable broker that new trader can try without worrying their fund would be scammed?

Do you have a list of top reputable broker that new trader can try without worrying their fund would be scammed?
Some good ones that are well regulated and have solid trading conditions are Fxview, tickmill and hotforex. You can try them on their demo before going live with any of them.

Some good ones that are well regulated and have solid trading conditions are Fxview, tickmill and hotforex. You can try them on their demo before going live with any of them.
Done and dusted! Tried fxview on demo and finally opened a live account with them. Let’s see how it goes.