• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Being too attach to trading is not advisable!

Well, if you are addicted to forex but make lots of money then its a good thing. I mean in any kind of businesses, usually the ones who are really dedicated to it will excel more than people who do not like it right. I think dedication and passion is not such a bad thing if you do not lose money. If you make more than anyone else cause you love it a lot and you're dedicating all time to learn and to advance then there is nothing wrong with it.

For me theirs no problem if we are attached to forex trading. Just make sure you don't get attached to position you have open. In short you must learn to let go of losing position and hope that in the long run we can still end up making some profit. This is the main reason why I keep on focusing on learning and then earning.

For me theirs no problem if we are attached to forex trading. Just make sure you don't get attached to position you have open. In short you must learn to let go of losing position and hope that in the long run we can still end up making some profit. This is the main reason why I keep on focusing on learning and then earning.

Emotional attachment to trades makes a trader to refrain from closing losing positions. Professionals understand that winning every time is not possible and errors are very common. In such a scenario, a professional quickly closes the position and trades in the opposite direction rather than waiting for the market to turn in his favor. This is a very major difference between amateurs and professionals.

Well, if you are addicted to forex but make lots of money then its a good thing. I mean in any kind of businesses, usually the ones who are really dedicated to it will excel more than people who do not like it right. I think dedication and passion is not such a bad thing if you do not lose money. If you make more than anyone else cause you love it a lot and you're dedicating all time to learn and to advance then there is nothing wrong with it.
Though if you make a lot of profit, then being too attached to Forex or trading wouldn't be a bad one since you are having the proof of a business but I feel that the benefit might not measure up with the health effect. Though there are jobs that require you sit in front of a PC for a prolonged period of time but I see no reason why I should still do same for a job where I am my own boss.

Emotional attachment to trades makes a trader to refrain from closing losing positions. Professionals understand that winning every time is not possible and errors are very common. In such a scenario, a professional quickly closes the position and trades in the opposite direction rather than waiting for the market to turn in his favor. This is a very major difference between amateurs and professionals.
Theirs a different between attached to a position to attached to forex trading. If you are attached to forex trading then that means you like to trade. But it does not mean you are attached to position you open. Theirs a difference between the two that we need to read between the line.

I don't think there is anything too bad in being attached to the business. Besides, if it is something that takes money home, then we must get attached to it no matter how much we run away from it. The more we practice, the more knowledge we will likely have.

Being addicted to trading can still cause one some health related diseases ranging from being obesed and some eye related illnesses due to frequent and long exposure of the eye to the monitor. Rather than being you attached to it, we can just allocate some percentage of our time of the day to trade and quit when we are done.

Anyone ever heard of stalking the forex brokers due to addiction to forex. I mean there are some lunatic that will stalk people and do foolish things with their time and money cause they're addicted to it. I mean you have heard of stalkers stalking people or just people going nuts over celebrities and then stalk them at their homes. I mean the same can happen in forex for those who are addicted to it. They might assault their broker even by sending them bad messages when they lose or hack the website. You have seen moneytalkvillage hacking daily now. I guess its someone who was stalking them. It can be somewhat harmful sometimes. I mean my boss stalked me daily before to the point where I have to quit a really good job cause they were so annoying. I mean there are lunatics out there so take that into consideration.

It is good that the trader is serious with his or her trading if he or she wants to make profit from trading. You cannot be able to make good money from forex when you are not focusing very well in it. It's not going to be easy for you if you take forex lightly.

Hello guys. I was just talking to a friend that is currently active in forex. He started forex trading last two months and started with $1000. He talked to me just now and told me that his $1000 just go down into $78 as of this day. HE felt really bad and he was able to point out his mistakes.

According to him, being to attach to forex trading is not advisable. He said that that was his mistake. He should have just treat forex as a normal day to day activity and he should trade with less pressure, greed and the feeling of revenge.

How was his analysis guys? Give me your thoughts.

I’m sure, your friend is a new trader; and I didn’t spend enough time in demo! As a result, he lost his real money! Frankly, it’s very common scenario in Forex! Without learning success is not possible here! But, a number of new Forex traders don’t want to understand this terminology.

Hello guys. I was just talking to a friend that is currently active in forex. He started forex trading last two months and started with $1000. He talked to me just now and told me that his $1000 just go down into $78 as of this day. HE felt really bad and he was able to point out his mistakes.

According to him, being to attach to forex trading is not advisable. He said that that was his mistake. He should have just treat forex as a normal day to day activity and he should trade with less pressure, greed and the feeling of revenge.

How was his analysis guys? Give me your thoughts.

Too much is always costly, but I definitely support to spend long-long session to learn Forex; but you should always take such a decent break, don’t force yourself.

Psychology has to be very strong in forex trading. If a trader cannot give up greed and fear, he will not be able to make a profit. First I have to get an education. Then you have to follow the money management and trade with a good deposit. And there will be losses in trading, but all we have to do is trade in a 1: 2 risk ratio.

Attachment is emotions. In forex trading you have to logical. There is no place for emotions. Emotional decision brings catastrpobe. Learn more about trading psychology to deal with emotion.

The most dangerous emotion in trading is that the fear of losing cash to. Most traders hold this type of feelings while trading. However, you have to be emotionless while trading. No psychological attachment is allowed in trading.

The most dangerous emotion in trading is that the fear of losing cash to. Most traders hold this type of feelings while trading. However, you have to be emotionless while trading. No psychological attachment is allowed in trading.
Emotion can not save our trade. Its only can make our poor trader much worse. Though some folks says that greed, panic etc.. these sort of emotions can be utilized as positive way, but I feel that it is not feasible to become successful trader having these feelings, we should try to prevent them while trading.

If a trader is trading emotionally in Forex trading, he will never be able to make a profit. Trading discipline and plan must be maintained by the trader. Need to gather information about the right strategy.

Controlling greed, fear, and anger is extremely important while trading in the forex market.

Greed can make traders overtrade and take unnecessary risks.
Fear can make traders feel compelled to liquidate all their trading funds and not open new positions, which can make them miss the real opportunity.
Anger due to losses compel traders to make rash decisions and open new trades when the market is clearly against their position.