• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Being too attach to trading is not advisable!

It will at a point start getting boring in the sense that we will have to site on the front of our computer all the time which is bad so therefore we should be having a particular time when we will have to trade aand when we have to do other things even if we are a full time trader.

That's definitely lose our concentration and keenness in making analysis. So, we should really think of the time to spend in order to not totally lose our focus for trading. I can't be active at all times to check the market. Better to have the major market sessions and only have this time to trade.

surely its not health in front of monitor every time and the good idea is choose in which trading session we spend to trading. if we have opportunity to trading in Asia session, better focus in this session only and stop trading when the session closed. same thing happen in whichever session we choose.

Its depends on how you handle your account. If you are too attached to your account do you end up having productive trading or make you loss when you trade? Because if its help you to earn more in forex then I don't see any reason why its a bad thing. But if its the one that causing you to loss then that's a different story.

That's definitely lose our concentration and keenness in making analysis. So, we should really think of the time to spend in order to not totally lose our focus for trading. I can't be active at all times to check the market. Better to have the major market sessions and only have this time to trade.

Whatever be the reason either trading addiction or desire to make more money, trading addiction is not good and should be avoided. Intervals between trading is good for both our health and wealth. A person who is addicted to Forex trading usually stops trading only when he loses his capital. We should therefore have trading plans and targets.

I'm sorry to hear that. Must've been devastating for your friend. Being attached to forex is okay. Heck, I LOVE trading and I'm passionate about it. It doesn't matter if you're attached to it, the important thing is how you do your trades and how you learn and make your methods profitable. There's a lot of psychology that goes on in forex trading, this I learned on profiforex's website. I hope your friend isn't too traumatized by the events that happened and I hope no one experiences this. Good luck on all your trades.

Yes he is right so many trader loose everything in greed and revenge kind of feeling. It is important to control greed and also maintain both professional and family life in forex trading.

I think that being attached here can be also advantage. Because, a trader will eventually have here monitoring of the market and will become more aware of the market different conditions and can learn from it with or without trading on it. It's important that we have idea on the market movements.

But if they overdo that things, i am not sure it will good for them, we need to remember that every trader have their own life, not only to trade they need to socialize, if they just being attached to forex, i am not sure if they will trade better than other trader who trade usually.

Extreme of every thing is dangerous , in forex traders who are too attached they all the time think of just trading , they harm their daily social life. This market works 24 hours it does not means they should trade all the time . If they got their target for that day , Stop trading next day they do again trading.

Yes, trading is very risky and mentally exhausting so one should proceed with caution. If you lose a lot you will get all depressed over it.If you gain a to you will also have increase adrenaline from it. Either way forex can cause serious mental health issues and then physical health too so stay calm ad healthy and treat it as a business and not a mental attachment and that is when you are being addicted to it and so get help.

It is true one should not too much attach with trading as it is very risky. unless we have an excellent knowledge we should not get addicted to it.

When someone is too attatched to forex trading then the person might become addicted and from addiction some health problems might keep on coming up more especially that of the eye. Thus, there should be maped out time that one will have to trade and when not to trade.

Beginners tend to get too attached to trading. However, this attachment should not turn into obsession. When that happens the clarity of thought would be lost and the trader would be constantly thinking about it. Life is not all about trading. Trading is simply a profession where we should strive for excellence. We should learn from our mistakes and keep the emotions as much away as possible. Totally emotions cannot be negated. However, it can be controlled and that will enable a trader to not get obsessed with trading.

Beginners tend to get too attached to trading. However, this attachment should not turn into obsession. When that happens the clarity of thought would be lost and the trader would be constantly thinking about it. Life is not all about trading. Trading is simply a profession where we should strive for excellence. We should learn from our mistakes and keep the emotions as much away as possible. Totally emotions cannot be negated. However, it can be controlled and that will enable a trader to not get obsessed with trading.

Addiction in disguise. That is bad mostly it will affect ones social life style. I see no reason why one should be addicted or too attached to forex trading due to the business is here to stay. One need to do things moderately. Being so addictted has chances of affecting someone mentally.

Been too atached into trade is not good at all I think what we actually need is for us to ensure that we take good advantages of our trading style and as such be sure that our time which we spend in trading is very much controllable

It depends on the characteristic of a person and different situation. If a person is attached to forex trading for earning bread and butter, then there is no problem to stay attached. But a person isquite rich and still attached to forex trading to earn more money, then it is not advisable.

Even if you are making money or not staying too atached into forex trading market is very risky and is not good at all so the best way which we have to deal with the forex trading is that we must ensure that our knowledge is even up to date

Its hard not to get attached to it if you're a full time trader or if your life depends on it. Some people do not have jobs so they turn to forex and hope to make some money but they will also get very attached or depressed if they lose or do not make money so forex can be mentally unhealthy sometimes for some people. I only see it as a side gig and some fun. I do keep a regular job so I'm not at all affected by it if I lose. I will be very happy if I make money though.

Getting too attached to Forex could be said as being addicted to Forex and depending on the kind of trader and how good he is in managing emotions, he would find it difficult coping when he losses. Though we should always strive to learn more and this learning comes from constant practices but entering the market even when it is bad is something that brings a bad result most times and there are those that can't just stay without trading.