• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Being confident

Being confident is the most imperative thing in forex trading. The greater part of time trader commit error by regarding passionate driving forces as certainty. Confidence is something that influence you to unwind while you are on the trade or off the trade. To pick up certainty, first thing is to expand information about trading. At that point practice, practice and practice. Test your technique in demo account for 3 to a half year. It will help your certainty a considerable measure.

It's all getting better, much much better over time, as your skills grows and that's really it. Everhything takes time and people usually do not even care with that. They want everything here and now and do not want to take anything later with that for example.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

When I was a new trader then I wasn’t confident enough but now I am! Because, it takes time to grab this habit! My trading experience is my strength of trading for sure!

Confidence in the market is really important, because if you only doubt all the time you will probably not be able to achieve great positive results. But I believe that it must be supported by good knowledge of the current market position and the ability to manage your money, which you must be able to divide correctly and protect it from loss. In fact, you should always be able to stop in time and not spend days and nights in trading. Because confidence can quickly turn into self-confidence, and this is no longer a good indicator. We are not gods, but representatives of business and we should not forget about it.

I don't know if this can be attributed to confidence, but it always helps me to feel that today is my day and I will definitely leave the market with at least minimal but positive result. I don't have any strong excitement, maybe because I'm very calm and I try to take my time and think about every step, it's a good thing that forex, unlike binary options, provides this opportunity. In addition, I always try to choose the most confident positions and if I see that the situation is not transparent on some asset then I try to find another asset to trade with.

It’s all about traders trading skill; without having it you’ll be confused for sure! This is why, traders need to invest their time before invest their money!

For sure you need to be confident on very many levels out there entirely and completely. But how to attain that without experience for sure? I do not have answer for that question good luck to that.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

Confidence is needed to make a consistent profit in trading. It is almost impossible to make a profit without confidence. If a trader trades with fear, he will never be able to profit from trading. To create the confidence you need to do a good analysis. And we have to work according to the plan.

Yes. I agree with you. No traders can become successful without confidence in this market. So, be confident in your abilities and make the trade easier for you.

Overconfidence brings huge loss to a trader. Due to overconfidence they open big lots. The combination of greed and overconfidence makes them do unacceptable things in trading.

It is very important to be confident in trading. It is not possible to expect anything good from trading without confidence. But overconfident is detrimental to trading. It is possible to do a very good analysis if you are confident.

I think confidence is something quite essential for a person to succeed, not only in forex, but in general too. A confident person achieves things in a much better and faster way than the ones who lack confidence. As for forex, traders must develop their strategies with confidence and try to control emotions to be more sure of what they're doing.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this. good luck

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this. good luck
I agree. Build confident first. Confident give boost to trading decision making and trading plan.