• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Being an over the counter market

Being an over the counter market, forex is more flexible than any other earning platforms available today. Yes, with the basic growth of technology, foreign currency exchange traders are observing more and more changes in the forex market. while many electronic brokerage houses are extending opportunities to work with smaller amount with micro trading accounts of them so that part term trader like me can enjoy entrée to the market easily.

In my trading; I only take the opportunities of trend based trading; counter trades are not suitable according to my trading nature.

Forex is the largest financial market, which is giving retail traders the opportunity to make money. You’re on your own: the market is flexible and open 24 hours. But we should also not ignore that it breaks more than it makes. As traders, we should calculate the risks and come with only realistic expectations.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

Indeed! Calculating and managing risk is part of trading. Be it forex or crypto both the markets need proper analysis and risk management strategy.

It is because most traders are so much obsessed with the thinking of making money that they forget the most fundamental thing which is knowledge and understanding about forex and online broker.

Indeed! Calculating and managing risk is part of trading. Be it forex or crypto both the markets need proper analysis and risk management strategy.
Our total risk should not be above 2%. Now it could be 2% in a single position or all the open positions. Some traders take 2% risk per trade then open 5 trade which becomes 10% risk. We should not do this type of mistakes.

For short term traders, stop loss is very important. In short term market can move in both ways even if it's in trend. To save your capital from unwanted loss, stop loss is important. But you need good understanding of the market to place a good stop loss.

Loss is a part of forex trading. That's why money management and risk management are important in trading. Every trader should take measures to reduce risk.

The definition of success is unknown to many traders because maximum traders think earning a quick buck all on a sudden is success. Success doesn’t lies in enlarging lot size rather than in making average return. I want traders to take small lot in trading so that they can be benefited.

The definition of success is unknown to many traders because maximum traders think earning a quick buck all on a sudden is success. Success doesn’t lies in enlarging lot size rather than in making average return. I want traders to take small lot in trading so that they can be benefited.
When we are trading in the Forex markets with some planning we can get more Success also.

Many brokers don’t have advanced technology for smooth execution of trades. If you are thinking to start trading smoothly, you can go for an ECN broker because of their quick support and attractive facilities.