• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Beginner Forex tips

Trading is very risky but trading will be easier for you if you maintain this risk. Not only new ones but many old traders lose in trading. And after making this loss, only those who can cover this loss can go ahead in trading. Every trader has to work according to discipline. Success is possible with patience and discipline.

1. Every new trader comes to Forex with a single goal in mind — to make profits.
2. In the hunt for a successful trading career, be cautious about bright colorful promises spilled by everyone: from Forex brokers to different Forex product, book, system, courses sellers.
3.As a beginner, you may find entering the currencies trading world quite overwhelming at first.
4.Despite challenges, Forex trading is very exiting. It is advised to open a Forex demo account with any broker and dive into the world of virtual trading, which will become your learning base for the next several months.
5. If you're new to trading, don't rush in to trade with real money, unless you can afford to lose them, because you will most certainly do, if your trading experience is less than 3 months.
6. Don't believe online marketers who try to sell you a system or indicator for $60-100 USD, with promises to guarantee you huge profits and financial freedom. It is all lie, unfortunately.
7. Keep a cool head, get inspired about Forex trading, keep on studying, keep the learning process at your own pace and master this disciple of Forex market trading in few years to call yourself an experienced trader.
Thank you so many friends for sharing these tips. I have gained some knowledge from these tips.

Its hard to make sure the good broker as a newcomer but if we would make some research then we would be able to find out. But I think it is very important to join different brokers and observe like how to deposit and withdraw the money and what is the spreads and what is the kinds of account allowed.

One tips for beginners is - do not take trading as granted. If it were easy, everyone would make money from here. It needs skills and experience to be successful.

learning is a continues process , because there is no way to stop learning in spite of having good knowledge and experience.

Minimizing the risk is a great skill in Fx trading because every faction of this trading place always contains huge risk. But as a beginner trader due to lack of real trading analysis and minimize the risk is too much impossible, no one can deny it. So, a large investment is not appropriate for the beginners until gathering powerful trading knowledge.

you can start with baby pips school which is mainly considered as the best place for education, so be educated from this trading place by learning and trade well.

generally demo is the first basic after finishing pre school level , but we traders don't believe the importance of demo at all and trade here at random for all time, that's why sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo after finishing baby pips school.

Don’t focus on your capital; focus on your process! By the way, you have to invest your capital only when you are very sure on your trading skill, here knowledge is the key not your healthy trading equity.

One book every trader should read. In trading psychology plays an important role. To understand about it one needs to read "The Disciplined Traders" By Mark Douglas. It's a real gem.

success is not easy we know very well but still we try to bring success with no learning , as a result we become loser when try to make it in practical.

the beginners always think only good knowledge is enough , its true but besides this its more appropriate to make sure a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

Newcomers first of all have to observe some mandatory things if they want to lead a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly. Only good trading knowledge cannot bring success in this volatile trading place. Besides good trading knowledge we the traders have to make sure a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

i took demo as a newcomer when started trading , took a lot of experience from here , but when trading started a live account honestly speaking it not worked.

Forex market or forex trading i think is completely secure but it depends on your broker performance , because without a broekr you cant a trade at all.

To trade as a new trader, I first need to learn from different websites. In addition, money management and risk ratio must be maintained.

To make money by trading you need advance knowledge and skills. With fundamentals knowledge residing in the market is not feasible. So prepare yourself for profound learning.