• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Beginner Forex tips

Before large investments we generally open a demo account in a broker to see the performance how it works. But I have seen, after large investments brokers attitude changes sometimes that is not available in micro accounts.

The demo account is the master place for a beginner to acquire all basic fundament information which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically most of the beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, I use all my trading strategies in demo trading to see the performance how it works.

for beginners calculation and making trading target is easy but practical manual trading is much complicated , most of the time we make unrealistic trading target that make us emotional and greedy.

In order to me, the best broker is a broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. And they does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging.

And allow withdrawing heavy amount of money without making any issue! Smooth withdrawing service is very much important here!

there are lots of trading brokers in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure secure environment for trading , actually In FX trading only real regulated trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

If you control on your mental strength; then surely you need to work on psychological analysis! Having a stable mental condition is very important.

There are many tools available in the Forex market. And you have to trade by combining these tools. There are many problems due to different signals. However, if you can combine these tools, then the trading results will be much better.

People who lose maximum time in trading do not have good money management and risk rewards. Trading is not an easy thing to do if you join trading and make a profit. You have to make a profit by combining many strategies. If there is a lack in the combination, it is difficult to retain the money invested.

Beginner should always trade with Demo account first. Once you are sure on your skills and knowledge of forex market only then enter to Live market.

Generally speaking, some pairs can be better than others. For Example , EUR/USD is pretty volatile and prone to random spikes , at least in my experience . USD/CAD , on the other hand , moves pretty smoothly. That said , it also depend on your strategy and what that strategy requires to be successful.

In Forex trading for leading a secure and profitable trading life we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their client’s funds at any deposit with a wide range of trading technologies.

Trading is 90% psychological. This is the reason a settled mind is very important in trading. If your mind is not calm, you may take wrong decision. It's the emotional decision that causes loss. It is advised that don't try to trade if you are mentally not fresh.

According to my experience in forex trading, I found that 60% of the role is played by psychology alone, 30% by position sizing and the remaining 10% by strategy. So always keep yourself stable psychologically.

According to my experience in forex trading, I found that 60% of the role is played by psychology alone, 30% by position sizing and the remaining 10% by strategy. So always keep yourself stable psychologically.
You are absolutely right buddy!
Half of the battle is won in the mind.