• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Because of greed

Most of the traders lose money because of greed. There is no place for greed and fear in trading. Regardless, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift hasty thoughts considers to a high-chance profile where plan is essential and particular organizing is a sure basic if a trading learner is to survive.

Yes. You are right. Most traders lose their money because of their greedy nature. A good and profitable plan can make a trader successful. So, don't be greedy. make a plan and try to stick to your plan.

Every trader should give up greed. It is never possible to make a trading profit if you are greedy. Many traders trade in the hope of gaining more. These traders can never succeed.

To succeed in trading you have to give up greed. Greed destroys the trading career. Many traders overtrading after greed. From that overtrading, they can never advance in trading.

I agree with you. Greed may put you in great danger in the forex market. You may lose all your money because of your greedy nature.
True. Trader often increase their lot size without proper risk management due to greed. Sometime they lose their whole capital because of that.

To succeed in trading you have to give up greed. Greed destroys the trading career. Many traders overtrading after greed. From that overtrading, they can never advance in trading.
I think, you have to give up all kind of emotions to succeed in trading. I know it’s hard but not impossible.

The biggest obstacle every trader face in the market is greed, if you trade in the market out of greed and want to make money fast then you are very close to the process of blowing your account. In fact, you will be placing most of the trades out of greed to earn more money.

The main reason as to why people are not growing in forex trading, is because of the greed. I would like to put it clearly that if you are among the traders who are greed, then you should note down that you may never go far. Trading requires those who are willing to share, so that you may not go alone when things are at your neck. Therefore, partnership is very important in the trading.

Try to find such a trading broker that allows you with a technical errors-free trading platform and all available technical tools.

Some brokers also provide signals to traders so traders can gain some profit. However, finding a reliable broker nowadays is really tough.

A trader who can’t make the best use of time fails ultimately. Don’t waste your time for nothing rather make the best use of your time. If you evaluate your time, you will be successful.

Greed destroys a trader entirely. Nurture positive excitement in you because it will keep your brain cool. Always think of how to reduce trading risk.

Money management and volatility management increase the efficiency of trading. Efficiency in volatility management is essential for traders because volatility carries a large degree of trading risk for traders.

Hedging is a popular approach of trading. I don’t like hedging indeed. It’s just a technique but not a proper way of trading. However, traders can rely on this technique, provided that they get their equity reduced.