• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Be A Forex Expert

Its really going to take lots or practice before we can really make some good income in forex. In forex trading practice is every thing. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo than in real account until we master forex trading.

Yes, we even discover that once we indulge ourselves in constant trading, knowingly or unknowingly to us, we gradually understand forex the more, learning from each and every angle.

We can be indeed a Forex expert but mostly it's not our goal but to make profits. To be an expert meant that we have recognition or certified trader. And will not going to be achieve by trading for long time. Yet, traders wanted to be at least experienced trader.

We can be indeed a Forex expert but mostly it's not our goal but to make profits. To be an expert meant that we have recognition or certified trader. And will not going to be achieve by trading for long time. Yet, traders wanted to be at least experienced trader.

Yes, the dream of an average trader is to make profits and most probably, use the money to solve some other problems. It is only a countable few that have that intention of becoming traders to be admired. I think it has to do with the passion the person has for it.

Becoming a forex expert is not an easy task. It not only requires in-depth knowledge but also years of hands on successful trading experience. Only then a trader can call himself an expert. Also, there is always something to learn from the market. This law suits even professionals with vast successful trading experience. Learning process should never stop. Only that can make a trader attain the level of an expert.

Becoming a forex expert is not always an easy task so what I know is that a good trader who want to see this reason with others traders mustlearn from the pro traders which is really the best way and fast way to gain knowledge

To be an forex expert you should have full knowledge of forex trading. Gaining full knowledge of forex market is not an easy job. You have to work hard for it.

It looks easier when it is said but in the real sense, gaining that tag of a perfect or expert Forex trader is one of the most difficult things to come by. For a trader to become an expert, he simply has to devote a lot of time and patience to Forex. I think those who made it to the top really had some rough ends but then, they are still humans. The trader aiming such should prepare for the challenge.

To become an expert everyone know the series of obstacle which we need to bypass before such stage can be reach easyly its not always easy what i think for me is that we must always try and be sure that we work very hard just to get what we want before steping in this field to called our self an expert trader

to become an expert in forex trading is not that easy I think we need to learn a lot of thing and pass through many stages in forex business which is not that bad and this is what every trader do for their improvement but when you fail to learn then there is no way to become an expert always get rid of greed

First all of those forex experts are just like us who don't know or know some of knowledge about forex, but they have dedication to make profit and it's turn out to be their hobbies also. I think to be an expert you must enjoy your trading as the others did but still always know to manage the risk.

Devoid of having expert of Forex I think it cannot be possible at all for being a real professional in this platform. actually if you want to be a expert you must have gathered most powerful trading skill and also have a reliable support if a regulated platform which always helps you to survive in Forex in spite of having most difficulty.

i found for me a expert. he guided me and i learnt many things from him. i think we should find for us a mentor we will learn faster.

You think that is easy to be an expert in forex trading? I bet you must spend more than 5 years at least for to be called an experts, or if you have been spend around 10000 hours then you can be called as an expert in forex trading. Becoming an expert of forex trading is not easy and you need to sacrifice more

You think that is easy to be an expert in forex trading? I bet you must spend more than 5 years at least for to be called an experts, or if you have been spend around 10000 hours then you can be called as an expert in forex trading. Becoming an expert of forex trading is not easy and you need to sacrifice more
I think its not about how long you trade but how much you know about forex trading. If a trader is really serious in learning how to trade properly. enrolling himself in forex trading courses and get certification I am sure he will going to become a forex professional trader once hired as a trader in a bank or financial institution.

Its really a good information about trading.I think after read this,all the followers in this forum clear all their doubts.Its all about experience,experience teaches you lots of things how to tackle risk and earn more n more profit.

Its really a good information about trading.I think after read this,all the followers in this forum clear all their doubts.Its all about experience,experience teaches you lots of things how to tackle risk and earn more n more profit.
Correct is the experience that make up a trader to be better than ever. In this case a trader can gain experience anywhere and in any condition happened. Experience which is able to change a person from a newbie into expert.

1st of all, I wanna thank you for your contribution! You have shared here basic of Forex trading! It’s a knowledge based profession! So, traders need to invest their real money after completing their educational process! Without trading knowledge no one can make money here.

Investing real money is easy just need to deposit account, almost difficulties on trading is how to making profit regularly, which sometime in trading loss inevitable and without experience hence usually will often facing failure

Actually, there is no restriction to invest money! I see, new traders invest their money here too early before completing their task on demo! As a result, more than 90% Forex traders are struggling here!

Yes if look statistic more than 90% trader fail, this should become early warning for new comer if practice in demo account is very much important, and we must learn using demo account with seriously

Yes, there is no argument about this percentage; by the way I don’t count this percentage when I my live trading! Know why? Because it reduces my trading confidence! I have enough believe on my trading strategy and plan.