• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Be A Forex Expert

You shared very good information here which help a lot to invest money in forex and forex is very good way to earn money, if you have very good knowledge.

Both theoretical and practical knowledge are necessary to become effective in Currency dealing. we should start from studying the fundamentals about Currency dealing and progressively through intense studying try to understand everything relevant to Currency dealing to become an professional n Currency dealing.

to be a forex expert least we should have a lot of experience in live trading, because of the many experiences we have, then we already have a very broad knowledge in the control of movement of the market.

I really want to become a forex expert. I do love to trade and I do love to earn good amount of money right now. So far so good that I'm earning in forex some how. I do want to make something good with my investments in forex right now. I really do want to see myself becoming a successful trader in the long run.

I do like to see myself becoming a successful trader. I really not dreaming to become an expert. What I just want is to become a successful trader. I know many will end up getting MC because of having little trading skills. But I know as long we can do something about it we can make something good about it.

Ridiculous. You have said you've wanted to be a Forex expert in your first post and then, in the second one you are not dreaming about becoming expert, that's contradictory. Anyways, we all want to be successful but not aiming for Forex expert as if we can learn it and be certified for it.

Maybe that posters hurrying to make more points here lol who know? well i think it stil not a guarantee that forex trader which is expert can earn a lot of money and have decent income but for sure successfull trader, i am sure they will earn a lot of money at least in one month, so i am sure that to reach that state people need to trade more and more, in the other side gain more profits.

That's why you are considered yourself as expert because, you know how to make profits or eventually have huge money already as success in Forex. If you did not earn profits in Forex and you call yourself expert then, you already know what it mean lol. But yes, I don't really mind for now to be an expert.

Someone called expert in trading because he/she know how to make profit in forex trading. with long experience and good amount of knowledge about market circumstances, can be sure a trader will able to make necessary trading decision and less in making mistake. every trader I am sure want to achieve this level of skill.

Yeah, it seems that people must be an expert which means at the same time they will be a successfull trader, and i think there are a lot of people that interested in forex want to be a forex expert, right? so that is why they trying as the best as they can to be an expert in forex.

Yeah, it seems that people must be an expert which means at the same time they will be a successfull trader, and i think there are a lot of people that interested in forex want to be a forex expert, right? so that is why they trying as the best as they can to be an expert in forex.

Well, I will have to say that it is not that easy to become an expert in forex trading because it will take years and also more money and much mistakes. Some people in the business only loves the profiting part of forex trading and feel dejected when they lose that way they can not be an expert. For a trader to be an expert we will have to accept lose in forex trading so that we will be able to learn from it.

I agree with your conclusion. There are many people who are afraid of forex trading. Because they take forex trading as negative aspect. We have to change those thoughts.

I don't plan to be Forex expert what I wanted to be in Forex is to be profitable trader. After all being a Forex expert meant that Forex brokers or organization recognize you or you can show to them your being certified expert trader which is uneasy to have one as you need to be really great trader.

To be an expert trader you have to work hard for years. As you gain experience, you increase your skill and knowledge. And as per time you get to learn every strategies.

To be an expert trader you have to work hard for years. As you gain experience, you increase your skill and knowledge. And as per time you get to learn every strategies.

Exactly. It is the dream of every trader to be a force to be reckoned with in the Forex world but not all eventually make it that way. Those that finally becomes admirable traders are them that stood through the hard times and endured it all.

Being an expert trader is not that easy because an expert means that someone is well trained and infact a perfect trader. I do not think that there are any perfect trader because forex trading nature its self is not giving that chance for some to be 100 percent aware of its behaviour. There are much uncertainity. So therefore being an expert will take years upon years of consistent trading.

Being a Forex Expert is not something that is as easy as it sounds. It requires a lot of time and hardwork with constant practices and persistence even when you are failing, you need to be a sourcw of encouragement for yourself.

Its really going to take lots or practice before we can really make some good income in forex. In forex trading practice is every thing. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo than in real account until we master forex trading.

To be an expert knowledge, you have to know everything about forex trading. Total knowledge about chart, tools and indicators should be in your fingertips. And for that you need lots of practice.