• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Be A Forex Expert

I guess I will think that looking or consulting expert advice will not cause harm in our trades though, we should be keen when it comes to those. Though, I don't have plan to be a forex expert and since I'm not a full time trader. It will also difficult to contact those people as they are probably busy.

I do believe that in order to be called a forex expert you are trading and making profit for the last 5 years. I think for me that is the minimal time for a person to be consider an expert in forex. Because even in college we spend 4 to 5 years in college in order to have a degree. So I'm sure in forex trading we need to gain lots of experience before we can say we are an expert forex trader.

Well being a forex expert is something that will definitely take time for one to can achieve as it requires not only knowledge but skills and experience that you can only gain over time. Being a forex expert is not in my sights for now but I would rather improve my skills gradually as I continue to trade.

Becoming a Forex Expert requires that you are very successful at trading. So asking how to be a forex expert is synonymous with asking how to become very successful in trading. There are no shortcuts or any magic, just hard work, and a little bit of luck. The trader has to be able to learn from his/her mistakes to get better and increase profitability.

To become an expert in trading we need to practice a lot in demo account also we need to read the e-books about trading this will help us to improve our trading knowledge then we have to make our own trading strategy then i hope we can become successful of expert in Forex trading.

Yes you should not give up and you must keep on practicing as well. Anyway I'm trying my best so I will be able to keep on learning by giving enough time in learning how to trade using the demo account. It's best that I should learn first on the demo account

I just want to be a forex earner. I really don't want to be an expert or its going to take long time before I can be one. I hope I can make good income in forex I really do. So far I'm happy that I'm earning even though its minimal. I'm hoping that in two to three years time and that is my goal I can earn more than the minimum daily wage.

Forex does bring a good potential for earning out of currency trading and the more that you trade is the more that you can get to make more profits. Since the earning potential is limitless it goes without saying that the more that you trade and improve, it is unavoidable that you will come to a stage where you are an expert unless you dont keep on learning correctly or quit along the way.

Really you have shared very good tips and I agree with you and its true that the risk of loss is also occur with the profit. You have to be good knowledge to be a good forex.

Good knowledge is the best way to make good income in forex trading. I don't really hope that I can be big time forex trader but I do hope that I can earn big time in forex trading. I know its hard to make good income in forex trading but if we only can find ways and means to make money in forex we actually can.

To become and expert in Forex or a Forex guru is not easy and cannot be achieve overnight. It is a gradual process and is attained by continuous learning and applying it in the real market with real money.

Both theoretical and practical knowledge are necessary to become successful in Forex trading. we should start from learning the basics about Forex and gradually through intensive learning try to understand everything related to Forex to become an expert n Forex.

The mistake that many beginners do is to try and make quick money out of forex in a short period of time without the necessary tools to back them up. You cannot fast forward to becoming an expert without doing what is necessary improve your knowledge and trading skills so instead of looking for shortcuts traders should do what it takes to get there because it will be worth it in the end.

The mistake that many beginners do is to try and make quick money out of forex in a short period of time without the necessary tools to back them up. You cannot fast forward to becoming an expert without doing what is necessary improve your knowledge and trading skills so instead of looking for shortcuts traders should do what it takes to get there because it will be worth it in the end.

Thats true and i have tried to dig out the reason why they encounter in such mistakes and i found out that most at times its from one who initially introduced them to the business,they might have been told that its a fast money making opportunity without being told the possible risk that is involve.well i think in order to be an expert one needs to be consistent with his or her trades.

Thats correct and every trader should try to remember that. Forex trading is not a get rich quick program. Rather its a program for slow and steady traders. When a trader will have patience , then only a trader will be able to make good results from here. But when a trader will try to earn than what he is capable of , then surely such trader will collapse quickly.

I don't have strategy to be a currency trading expert and since I'm not a full time investor. It will also challenging to get in touch with those individuals as they are probably active.

I don't have strategy to be a currency trading expert and since I'm not a full time investor. It will also challenging to get in touch with those individuals as they are probably active.

I don't think it is not a easy take to become forex experts because to become a forex expert we need to have a very good forex skills and as well as experience and with out that it is not at all possible to consider a trader as a expert trader . A forex expert will be very good in developing strategies and making them perfectly .

Yes, I think that a lot of people may be understanding forex trading and assume that one can become an expert in a short period of time and therefore become successful. One has to be determined to be successful at the same time because you will come across hurdles and losses along the way.

Yes, I think that a lot of people may be understanding forex trading and assume that one can become an expert in a short period of time and therefore become successful. One has to be determined to be successful at the same time because you will come across hurdles and losses along the way.

One who is an expert is one who ca be able to predict the market at least 70 percent of the market because he has what it takes,he has been in the market for a long period of time and understands how the market behaves,so being an expert isn't what we can achieve under a year or two.

To become a forex expert is not an easy task it take time and effort for such action to be completed so the best thing for us to do now is to keep learning so that in the future we can become a good forex expert.