• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Be A Forex Expert

Be A Forex Expert

Any one who has ventured into the real market place would definitely have an idea what a Forex is and share the many promises and possibilities this horizon can bring.

What Is Forex?

FOREX stands for the very popular Foreign Exchange Market. Sometimes, though, people associate it or equate it to mean also currencies.

Basically, forex is where people trade. The objects of the trading are the different foreign currencies. People buy and sell the currencies.

The exchange market and the trading as we know it today started in the 1970’s. It has no definite place. It has no definite location. The foreign exchange market is found wherever there is a financial center where people conduct constant exchanges and buying and selling.

To ensure definite success in this field, the main goal has to be kept in mind. The keywords to traders in the foreign exchange market are to ‘buy low and sell high.’ This is the way to get the profits coming in.

Why Are People Trading in the Forex?

More and more people are turning into the forex trading now. It has become popular once again and people want to enjoy the success this can bring.

There are also no strict requirements to join the market. Anybody can enter it and learn how to trade. Some even study beforehand to be prepared for the big trading.

Another good aspect about forex is the absence of too many fees to be able to join in. There are no commissions, no brokerage fees and no government fees.

The best thing by far is that trading can be done at home. Anyone can initiate a trade online. This spells big for people who stay at home, especially those who do not feel comfortable in engaging on online businesses. With proper training and computer with internet access at hand, success is within the bounds of the home.

How Does One Trade Successfully in the Foreign Exchange Market?

The purpose of ‘to buy low and to sell high’ must be kept in mind when trading in the forex. This will be the main vision of a trader to succeed.

The next task at hand is to know the trends. This means knowing when a particular currency will buy low or sell high. This is not mere prediction of possible turn of events.

Thus, forex requires strategies that have been tested to make sure that a decision will be profitable. There are two basic strategies employed in forex that one can learn from tutorials or from the actual exposure to the market.

The first strategy is the technical analysis.

This provides that a particular price chain reflects all the necessary information regarding the market. This entails a close analysis of the various aspects of the currency like the lowest and highest prices or the opening and closing prices.

The other strategy is the fundamental analysis.

As the name implies, it takes the overall situation. It focuses beyond the currency. It takes into account the situation of the country, economy, politics and even the rumors. Thus this requires more exposure and knowledge from the part of the trader.

Conclusion

The foreign exchange market promises so many possibilities to the trader. Many people may be interested in the forex but are only afraid to take the first step. This attitude should be turned around. Just have a good vision, take the necessary steps and make the forex venture a success.

All Rights Reserved, This content may be reprinted as long as it remains unchanged and the links are intact and active.

This is true. The conclusions of your post are great and true. Even tough forex is a very promising way of earning, people are hesitant to start because of that fear to lose money. I think in order for a person to be a forex expert, he must know how to take risks as early as possible. Joining forex and opening a real live trading account is the first risk that you should take. A risk take will be a winner if from the start he knew that he is interested in what he is doing and he has the desire to excel in it.

i think what they said is the basic of the forex, and it seems not related for the be an expert, and it seems the thread title should be changed, but what he said above is right there are many possibilities in forex field, and it could be big profit or loss to the traders

To really become an expert in forex trading, we really have to help our self by knowing that forex is not a get rich thing. We trade to make profit for sure and to be a professional in this game we really have to train our self to improve our skills and know how to use different forex tools and indicators at the right time. It really going to take years to learn all this but a journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.

Take all the risk as you can because when you catch the wave, you will surely get a BIG REWARD! I badly want to call myself as a Forex trader but i still can't because i am not yet successful, i don't want calling myself, when i am not yet successful.

yeah i think we can't be an expert trader if you are not willing to take a risk but still you would need to risk intelligently and not just risk yourself without enough preparation.

i agree with you take risk intelligently is better rather than become fools who just risk themselves for every condition, which i think is bad for them and will not make themselves beceme and expert in forex, beside of that thing we need to trad so we can be expert, right?

Woow the thread starter almost gave a good tutor in forex trading also i got some few points which are to be an expert in forex trading we ought to be good at economic in terms of subject or course because its goes on same line with forex trading.

I don't know what is the connection of this thread title to its contents. Because its seems that contents of this thread is about forex and not about how to be a forex expert. Lets face it. After reading the thread did you feel your an expert in forex? I guess theirs no changes from before you read this thread and after you read this thread right? Except that you know what the meaning or understood the meaning of forex.

I don't know what is the connection of this thread title to its contents. Because its seems that contents of this thread is about forex and not about how to be a forex expert. Lets face it. After reading the thread did you feel your an expert in forex? I guess theirs no changes from before you read this thread and after you read this thread right? Except that you know what the meaning or understood the meaning of forex.

yeah the thread content is different from its tittle perhaps as it is it would be good if we discuss the two as the title is "be a forex expert"which means after reading the content then we will be an expert though the trade starter got a nice content and we ought to contribute.

expert in forex is long process. not in day, weeks or month only. but if people want to start to involve in this business today, maybe they can't learn more faster because many material or trainer available and easy to found it. these people only need to spend their time to learn and patient.

expert in forex is long process. not in day, weeks or month only. but if people want to start to involve in this business today, maybe they can't learn more faster because many material or trainer available and easy to found it. these people only need to spend their time to learn and patient.
Its seems your post you only rely to the title of this thread also and not the content. If you just read the content of the author thread you will notice that this this is actually about the definition of forex in general.
That's why I have hard time thinking each time I visited this thread because I don't know if I want to share information about forex in general or about how to be an forex expert in specifics.

When it comes to risk management for sure all of those experts traders are using it properly for their strategy. We know that somehow they able to lessen the risk in their trades and that's what risk management, and we will also learn that if we wanted.

I really like your post my dear friend because you have given the clear definition about what the forex is and how does it works and i am sure that it really helps to the new members here to know the basics of the forex . and try to post more good tutorial so that all can have a look on it and gain more knowledge about forex trading .

When it comes to risk management for sure all of those experts traders are using it properly for their strategy. We know that somehow they able to lessen the risk in their trades and that's what risk management, and we will also learn that if we wanted.

yes, its truly important have a risk management plan in trading to prevent a trader trully suffer in worst situation. risk management plan is not something who easy to set because its also depend on every trader method who used in trading. but itra true that expert trader have very good risk management plan.

Risk management is indeed the best thing for the newbie trader as well as the advance ,this help seal so many leakage that may easyly arise from our trade and I do hope that forex trading can be manageme properly through this means too and this is what the expert trader get first.

A currency dealing professional would calculate and determine their possible reduction before putting a business to prevent dropping out of funds. They do not take further threats and business on everything. The most danger they would take is five % for each business.

First of all, the best advantage you can get is that the use of a Currency dealing robot will put you at convenience when it comes to dealing, as the decision-making is created by the system. This will create the business itself become less troublesome or less anxious.

I am still searchin many information about forex trading article. And I find it in this forum. The article above can be used as a source for training my students in my training center.

Yea this forum can help us alot in making it big into the good side of the market. At least we can see so many things to discuss about and make sure that we dont skip anything through this method we can trade forex with better profit.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea this forum can help us alot in making it big into the good side of the market. At least we can see so many things to discuss about and make sure that we dont skip anything through this method we can trade forex with better profit.