• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Basics - Currency Trading

in Fx all currencies in Forex trading are good, just we have to experience with them by trading . We can trade all major currency in our demo account. Because we can see here the pairs performance how it works.

Yes I see; there have so many options even; nowadays crypto based currencies are also available; but till now I use only major FX pairs! Trading with limited trading pairs is a good choice for me!

Svetlana, I would certainly fully agree with you. I also think that it is much better to focus on only several currency pairs to trade. In this way it is much easier to learn these markets and follow up on all important fundamental development

Svetlana, I would certainly fully agree with you. I also think that it is much better to focus on only several currency pairs to trade. In this way it is much easier to learn these markets and follow up on all important fundamental development

Thanks buddy! By the way, do you have any experience on Crypto trading? Or investing on crypto currency?

The first condition of profit in Forex is education. If a trader cannot trade with the right mindset, he will not be able to make a profit.

Forex trading is easy for those who have proper knowledge and experience of trading but on the other hand it is difficult for those trader to earn from Forex trading who don't have knowledge about trading and don't have experience.so if any one want to become a successful trader then he/she should have to learn Forex trading first.

@budabo could you please share how you managed to do that without using stop loss? I know that professional traders use mental stops in place of stop loss but isn’t it only possible if you are able to focus the whole time?
The moment your focus shifts, the table turns. I have never tried it and I don't think I will be able to do it. Stop loss has helped me to monitor my holdings.

The first condition of profit in Forex is education. If a trader cannot trade with the right mindset, he will not be able to make a profit.
Most important thing for successful trading is education and skills. Without being skilled it's not trading. It's gambling. Newbie should remember this that learning first first before earning.

Most traders try to trade a lot pairs. But it is not a good idea to trade so many pairs. Trading few pairs will give more insights about those pair as you observe those pairs for a long time.

Earning profit from forex trading is possible but it needs a great deal of wisdom and techniques. If a individual isn't prepared to devote himself in creating abilities he must not come into currency trading.

Nowadays learning is no longer a complexity because internet has made it really reasy. However, traders have resources but don’t have to mindset to utilize the available opportunity.