• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Avoid revenge-trading

If you want to live long in Forex market, you must avoid revenge-trading. Because it will darken your trading career, diminishing the probability of making profit. They do it in the expectation of making more profits but it harms them the most. However, traders should come out of the tendency for their own sake and make trades on the basis of logic.

Trading cautiousness grows slowly when a trader observes the reality of the market. Online free sources of learning can help traders enhance trading knowledge. Enthusiasm and strong volition is needed is need to grow this knowledge in traders.

I like trading as a part time trading because Forex is a very uncertain market due to irregular volatility. It’s hard to forecast the price. Determining uptrend or downtrend is essential for a trader because it directs a trader whether he should take an entry or not.

Strategy refers to the assortment of several indicators that provide a strong signal. If you don’t have a good strategy, then don’t worry about it

I will always say this revenge trading should totally be avoided at all cost, my friend lost huge fortune because of revenge trading. We should do all we can to avoid that push to revenge trade.

I prefer trading in XAUUSD and AUDUSD because I can trade here by using moderate leverage and using the low trading spread. These pairs are a bit risky but I can carry handsome amount of profit trading here. Besides that there are also so many trading pairs alike whereon you can trade.

Professionals traders don’t open and close trades randomly rather they look into the market very carefully.
I slightly disagree with you buddy! Even professional traders oftenly indulge in revenge trading after suffering from heavy losses.

Professional traders main proper criteria of trading but unprofessional traders are ignorant of it. Professional traders are out of these types of qualities because they know well that these qualities are harmful for a trader.

Revenge-trading is trading blindly. In order to be a successful trader, you need to keep your emotions in control. Understand where you went wrong and try to improve those areas. You will have a better chance of becoming a successful trader.

Overflowing emotions lead to revenge trading. If you can't control your emotions while trading, you won't be able to make healthy trades or profit. It is better to keep your emotions under control and avoid this tendency of revenge trading. It is extremely dangerous.

Overflowing emotions lead to revenge trading. If you can't control your emotions while trading, you won't be able to make healthy trades or profit. It is better to keep your emotions under control and avoid this tendency of revenge trading. It is extremely dangerous.
Exactly, revenge trading might be triggered by different factors in every trader. Acknowledge them so you prevent yourself from letting them taking control of your trading.
https://the5ers.com/curse-of-the-revenge-trader/

I agree. Revenge trading and overtrading are both enough to blow your account. Revenge trading is emotional trading in which the trader emotionally reacts after experiencing significant trading losses. Both of these can be avoided by taking a step back after experiencing losses, exercising reason before acting on impulse, and analysing the market to determine the true cost of the losses. You need to handle your emotions well when trading forex.

That's right. Revenge trading is the worst thing a trader can do. Given the potential repercussions of revenge trading, putting a stop to it is in everyone's best interest and for their own gain. You must retain your composure and keep your emotions under control to prevent a revenge trade. Trading without self-control could lead to disappointing results and distracted emotions.

Very true, logic is extremely important in deciding the fate of your trades during the process. Traders need to keep in mind to learn from past mistakes and try not to repeat them. Earning profit is not an easy job and many traders only fail, due to lack of understanding of how the market functions. The right risk management strategies should be applied and traders should make decisions in hindsight.

It’s such a bad practice, actually when I was a new trader, then sometimes I was emotionally down after facing 2-3 consistent SL's! But right now how to know during the live market?