• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Automated trading with a virtual private server (VPS) hosting?

As we all know a virtual private server facility enables a trader to run his EA without any need for keeping our computer with internet connection, switched on at all times. Most forex broker provides VPS facility free of cost provided a trader opens account with a considerable amount starting from $500 (usually). We need to have tremendous confidence in our EA to allow it to run overnight while we are sleeping. Has anyone used a VPS hosting facility so far? If so, pls., share your experience.

I see VPS to be used only and only when the trader have much more confidence in his EA. To the best I know, the EA might not just worth having to rely upon that much. I even see it as something that needs monitoring for you to get an optimal benefit of using an EA but the issue of running it on a VPS might just sound overly professional to me.

It is fine, i don't see any problem using EA with VPS but make sure that EA is a reliable EA that you can use, i already find there are a ot of traders that using EA with VPS because they can even activate it even they close their terminal and let them work even for 24 hours,but still they can deactivate their EA in VPS when it goes wrong.

I know about using trading robot with the terminal to help you trade but don't know about the vps. If it can trade when terminal is closed then how will it be possible. I'm sure it is kind of thing that will synchronize with the broker server at time for it to be possible.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
I know about using trading robot with the terminal to help you trade but don't know about the vps. If it can trade when terminal is closed then how will it be possible. I'm sure it is kind of thing that will synchronize with the broker server at time for it to be possible.
You close the terminal on your computer but open it on VPS. Consider VPS as a computer on the cloud and you will understand it.

VPS is virtual private server where you put your EA to work there, basically it is just another OS that works by cloud, so it is like your computer but the hardware in the other place. There you must open a platform first and then running your EA.

I see, nowadays maximum new traders are interested in automatic trading service! But I never tried this way, I do manual trading! Yes, I lost my money for many times but I am confident about my success! I rely only on my own trading knowledge and experience.

Whatever, till now I am with manual trading system! Because, Forex trading is my profession and I don’t need others help! I started my trading career with demo; yes I used my demo account for a long time! As a result now I can enjoy my live trading sessions a lot.

Don’t make any short-cut in trading because it will make hindrances to making profit. Rather traders should sketch out a broad planning and execute it slowly. Feedback takes time to come but when it comes, it is always auspicious.

Trading becomes a lot better when VPS is used, as there are no lags in connection, plus it’s fully secured. It’s even more useful when trading using EA. I’ve been using VPS service with both my brokers, fxview, and fxtm, quite affordable and has plenty of features.

Innovation help you understand the market and design new strategies of trading. It will help you make research over the market to reach a decision regarding trading.