• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

August- Off season of trading?

Hello community; since it’s a vacation season; what’s your condition? Do you enjoy this season? What’s your additional plan?

Hello community; since it’s a vacation season; what’s your condition? Do you enjoy this season? What’s your additional plan?

I have no additional plan! Till now I am with the same plan as like others month. By the way, yes the market is too slow right now and I am okay that.

Well vacation season is not everywhere around the world and there are always economic activities happening all the time throughout the year. The market does not have huge impact because of it.

You will see a lot of ups and downs while trading during your whole career. So, you need to stay patient in that particular period of time. You have to utilize the ups in the downs by keeping some money as a backup. It will certainly help you in your trading career. Thanks!

You will see a lot of ups and downs while trading during your whole career. So, you need to stay patient in that particular period of time. You have to utilize the ups in the downs by keeping some money as a backup. It will certainly help you in your trading career. Thanks!

Yes, patience is the key here; especially for the new traders. Because, initial days are too much painful. For me, the 1st 9 months are struggling.

To deceive traders, majority of the brokers enter the market with bogus certificates. Always go for certified brokers because these brokers allow traders with numerous trading advantages that ultimately increase traders’ return.

Seeking advice from experts can help a trader understand the market situation and recover from losses. There are several forums on which traders can raise questions to quench their demand. This is one of the approaches by which traders can earn knowledge over the market.

A trader should consider all the ways of earning knowledge and practice must be made compulsory. A trader must nurture the wish of self-development otherwise earning success will be difficult for traders.

Several brokers also allow traders with a bunch of trading facilities. So, don’t abuse this opportunity because it will destroy your trading career.

Approaches of trading vary from traders to traders. Traders should use multiple strategies at a time to produce better signals.

Although there is no such thing as ‘off season’ officially in the forex market, traders who have been in the forex market for some years, or have analysed the historical price action, will know that August is definitely the month where the daily liquidity drops than the normal value. Plus there is less volatility, thereby indicating that there are less trades executed.

Sometimes the market is stuck in a range and tends to breakout from either side. Those who are technical analyzer can make the best use of this opportunity.