• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

AUD/JPY analysis

The range of AUDJPY is fully providing the view of uptrend and creating an environment for the buyers and hopefully it will cross the Moving average point within a very short time. So to the buyers the entry point will be at 88.31 and the target point will be at 90.56.

audjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

According to my analysis, it’s a buy trend! That’s way, I am not counting selling trade opportunity! By the way, you have used trend line trading tools so smartly! A great analysis, keep it up.

The range of AUDJPY is fully providing the view of uptrend and creating an environment for the buyers and hopefully it will cross the Moving average point within a very short time. So to the buyers the entry point will be at 88.31 and the target point will be at 90.56.

audjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

AUD/JPY is one of my favorite trading pair! I have more than 80% accuracy here from my trading strategy! Basically I trade mainly JPY related trading pairs like EUR/JPY, USD/JPY, GBP/JPY.