• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Asian Reserve - asianreserve.com

Well, so what's up with this payment processor? I suppose to use this before because some Forums are offering some bonus when we use it, but I didn't see any good progress with this payment processor so I didn't bother creating an account.

I don't have an account in AR so I don't bother or don't have update here. But what I can see that there's not much members are using it or any forums that will provide us connections to them so we will have updates or news from them.

I think this payment processor is just recently launched some months back and good thing is that they have kept the details of the exchangers of the e-currency and it will be really easy to make an excahnge as soon as possible and till now this payment processor is not so popular so lets hope some sites accept that processor too .

Their exchanger listed in their site is obviously not successful as from what I have read in the forum and also they have stopped it so far, there's no concrete info about the success of this payment processor or if we can rely to them. But then, up to now we don't see many programs that are using it.

As I only know one Forum that paying with this payment processor which is DMT, and none other than that, that's why I don't create an account in here because don't want trying something which I ain't sure about if it's going to be successful.

its a very new payment processor and we should give it some time to be a popular in future..
well, its in maintanance mode as now i cant able to browse the site.. :(