• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Asian Reserve - asianreserve.com

Online Banking Overview

Internet Banking Service provides up to the second account information and lets you manage your money from the comfort of your mouse - anytime,anywhere.

Introducing an Easier Way to Register For Online Banking

Say goodbye to long queues and paper work.Presenting another good reason to register for Asian Reserve and use Integrated Online Banking Services.No need to go to attend any of our offices.

Open An Asian Reserve Account ;

To get started,you need to register with Asian Reserve and verify it.Then deposit a minimum of $15 in your Asian Reserve account, or $70 if you choose to have your Asian Reserve Debit Card delivered by courier.We do not charge anything for the card manufacturing,shipping and handling - this money is what we must pay the postal service for delivering your card.

Enjoy

Be sure to check Asian Reserve Debit Card Terms and Conditions.

Integrated security Solutions Asian Reserve security is fast becoming the number one choice for corporate and domestic clients seeking a service-oriented answer to their security needs.

AsianReserve

Oh, well, I have seen this in a forum however we don't see anyone got successfully have their exchange funds from AsianReserve to Libertyreserve. That's quite not good as we don't see any good feedback from their exchanger. Again, I pertain to the exchanger sites of AsianReserve not the payment processor as they have nice site.

What payment processor can move money from misalnnya: alertpay to serve or sebaliknnya asian .. and what are the advantages of using a payment processor reserve asian .. /??

Oh, well, I have seen this in a forum however we don't see anyone got successfully have their exchange funds from AsianReserve to Libertyreserve. That's quite not good as we don't see any good feedback from their exchanger. Again, I pertain to the exchanger sites of AsianReserve not the payment processor as they have nice site.

I thought they will be doing great with the exchanger they posted on their site.Too bad that,people are not getting good services from them.It is better they get those that will be offering the best services to their customers as this can affect their business.

i already have an account in here but i think it is not good if they don't have quality exchanger that members can use, it will be bad if they ended up like HD-Money which never see by many people who want to earn from that processors

They just started their business i think.With time,when they see the reactions of their customers,they will improve things.I am sure that they are going to be a successful payment processor.

Liberty reserve and now Asian reserve? What next? I guess asian reserve is only riding the popularity of liberty reserve that's why its call its name asian reserve. But I doubt that this site will be popular at all. I guess it will just another site that no one bother to visit.

@budado, well it is an offical and real payment processor. Of course, because it is new and only just launched recently, it would not be popular yet, but again if you give it some time, it would become more popular and it would be equally as good as others if it continues to offer members good services.

Liberty reserve and now Asian reserve? What next? I guess asian reserve is only riding the popularity of liberty reserve that's why its call its name asian reserve. But I doubt that this site will be popular at all. I guess it will just another site that no one bother to visit.

this site just new so i think what you say is not true too, and for smart people like you must be check this site first before make post right? lol, you can see now they accepted in some a forex broker and also already have some exchanger services

sindarin Im surprised even forex brokers are accepting AR so soon. I would have thought that the currency wouldn't worth as much since it is still new. But we are uncertain whether the exchanger services that they offer can be trusted.

sindarin Im surprised even forex brokers are accepting AR so soon. I would have thought that the currency wouldn't worth as much since it is still new. But we are uncertain whether the exchanger services that they offer can be trusted.

it only accepted in one forex broker now, and if they can give the good service for the users, i am sure that many broker will surely choose their service, you can check here for more merchant that use their program now, https://www.asianreserve.com/merchants.aspx

That's great to see that they made to have few hyip and one forex broker. I did not know they have several forums and hyip monitor. Although, I think it is still not that widely used and for sure it will take them long time to have more of popularity as a payment processor. As always they are similar to LR which depends on the investment programs.

That's great to see that they made to have few hyip and one forex broker. I did not know they have several forums and hyip monitor. Although, I think it is still not that widely used and for sure it will take them long time to have more of popularity as a payment processor. As always they are similar to LR which depends on the investment programs.

one of them is DMT, but that is a good thing if they become sponsor in that forum :D, so they can gained some popularity there, but latest news i heard that they have problem with exchanger that use this payment processors

@sindarin I think they only have 1 or 2 exchangers and if one of them has a problem. This is really bad news. Pretty unreliable and stable. Your money there can become worthless. I didn't know monitors bothered monitroing payment processors. It is very unlikely that they are scam or anything right? And there aren't that much risk in them.

one of them is DMT, but that is a good thing if they become sponsor in that forum :D, so they can gained some popularity there, but latest news i heard that they have problem with exchanger that use this payment processors

Yeah, just popularity and now proven yet to have successful or good processor to used simply because of poor service in their exchangers. There's no doubt admin of dmt forum to have it in the forum and now we see them in the list of the payment processors only then we can see no one yet in forums able to have good feedback or experienced it.

This is a new payment processor and I have been seeing ads of this payment processor in DMT and MTW forum, MTW forum is using this payment processor to pay members who will win in their current contest that they have right now.

it's just right that a payment processor that carried the name be founded since asia is the new economic power and i believe it will become a popular payment processor in the future they had all the elements to succeed they just need to sponsor sites or launch a massive campaign

I just hope so because as i know there are only few of our fellow using this payment processor because some Forums are giving a bonus if you request using this payment processor. Also there is a dedicated exchanger for this payment processor wherein you can exchange AR to LR.

Well I don't know if this asianreserve can be as good as LR right now as I think I don't see any other payment processor could match what LR have been doing right now and it has been most used by various programs already.

It would be hard for this one to be popular as I don't think they are promoting it. They should make some promotion in forums and be a sponsors in different forums so we can have a use of this one.