• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Are you happy choosing Forex?

I'm happy choosing forex because it is something I enjoy. It can be done from the comfort of your home 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. Good to know that you started making profit after acquiring knowledge. This what every trader should do.

Yes, that is true. This is the unique thing of forex trading I love very much is that we can trade whenever we want. By just sitting at home comfortably we can earn some few bucks.

yup I am happy choosing forex trading due to it met with what I am looking for in a business andit is more safer than other business which I have been doing in the past. Such business like HYips and some gambling, basically football bettings.

yup I am happy choosing forex trading due to it met with what I am looking for in a business andit is more safer than other business which I have been doing in the past. Such business like HYips and some gambling, basically football bettings.

Well forex trading is much safer than gambling and betting. And it is legal too. I don't now that how much safe is to invest at HYips. Can you give some idea about it.?

Of course anyone that hasn't been happy choosing Forex would have call it quit by now. Forex is no doubt, a very lucrative business with the only factor so many afraid of being the risk of loosing a lot of money if you are not so skillful in it. Forex is the type of business someone will invest into and be guaranteed it's not going to stop any soon.

Yes I am very happy to choose forex business if we think it is very risky business but other hand it is only one business where you earn huge profit in a very small time..this benefit have no in any other business..

I'm very happy in forex cause I have something to do when I get bore. I tend to get bore when I don't have much to do so at least it will keep me busy. I like to trade long term a lot. I'm a long term trader so my profit is more sure than scalping so that is why I'm not all depressed over losses like the scalper. Even though you can still make some profit scalping if you get in and out at a good time. I think forex can give us many things to look forward to and even far in the future so its a good deal for now for me.

Yeah I'm happy with the business in the sense that the business has all that I have seeked to be in it. Furthermore, I can trade at all time and good a thing, the market session which is more volatile falls in my country sleeping hours and that is the time I love going online because of then the internet seems more faster.

The nature of the business is one that is easily lovable considering the fact that it accords you the privilege to do so many other things. Forex if not the risk of losing which is the main brain behind people being afraid of it would have been the best anyone can dream of. The more you learn, The easier and happier it becomes.

I am happy to choose forex even at the first i must have some problem trying to make more money here, but sooner iI've been able to find a loophole of this business and began little by little to get profit from forex that I can use to live more feasible.

Yes, Forex doesn't need just patience but a lot of it. It is something that if you can patiently wait and with hardworking too, you can easily crack it with time and you see that in a longer run, you will find it fun doing. It is just one of those businesses that you tend yo find joy doing if you understand how it works.

I'm happy to choose forex. Its a great side gig and something to keep me busy when I have free time. I need things to do in my free time so forex is kind of fun and help me earn a little bit so its a great thing that I've walked in so far. I love forex for the profit and how I can get involve with the financial world. As a stock investor, I find forex even more fascinating.

I feel I took a right decision to have discovered and followed Forex since I do not have to take away my whole time all because I want to earn some money online. Forex is one of the things that can give you some side income and not drill a whole into your time. You have a perfect control of what you want to do with your time and you just have to go ahead and do it without thinking that trading could make you not to.

After 1 year when I look at my friends and relatives, I feel that I am quite lucky from them. They always ask me that how do I earn a good amount by just sitting at home. Some people think that I do nothing and spend my father's money.

That is one of the things Forex brings or the benefits it gives. It allows you trade when you feel comfortable and you don't have to rush out in the early hours of the morning to beat traffic. You don't have to be directed on what to do and when to close work by some kind of boss.

I'm not only happy. I feel that if I trade few years ago I can end up having good income by now. Right now my main goal and objective is to make sure that I can really enjoy forex trading. This is the main reason why I focus now on doing some trading analysis.

I would say, yes I'm happy to take forex as because it is my second sources of earning and take it as my part time job and when I trade i'm able to have good so yes I can say I'm happy with it.

I find it hard to understand that these days with the recesstion have noticed low earning. But with the forex trading that amount of money can be managed to earned back and we can get rid of the recession to some extent for sure.

And we can still lose much more than that amount if we do not take it serious in learning and practicing. Well, these days, a lot of people seem to find solace in Forex as some of the countries especially the third world and less developed are having it rough with unemployment. Forex then becomes a place they can fall back on and why not, they tend to become happier working from home and earning as a working class.

yes of course forex made me happy for its monay making opportunity . I was worrried many years ago having no money for a business. I started forex with some of my saving . It is a good way of earning where I had no tension to wait for money I can withdraw my profits any time

Last edited: