• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Are you happy choosing Forex?

I have been trading Forex since about 2 years. However during my first 6 months I have been losing money continuously and used to curse myself for choosing Forex. Then I stopped trading and started improving my knowledge and trading skills by dedicating the next 3 months to learn thoroughly about Forex and its various strategies.

From then on wards I have become a good trader and recovered all my losses as well as now I am in surplus profits. Now I am very happy for chosing FOrex

Well, it's quiet a long time that you have started Forex. For how much percentage of profits you have able to make and the recovery here is done in few months only after you able to get back into trading again. I think it's just like being a season that we will going to lose and there will be season that we can gain profits consistently.

I've been live trading for almost a year now. I never regret being in to forex trading. :) I won't say I'm where I want to be but I am making money (not a lot but it's okay) and I have loads of free time on my hands so I'm satisfied. :)

Sounds Great! For losing money I will suggest contact with expert because that’s long time continue period. That’s good approached but you have already 2+ year in forex , I am agree learning never end but here it’s waste of time so I will suggest just hold on currently status, search online good broker or expert and chat status that’s my personal experiences they help you.

Happy with the forex progress as of now. not much made money wiht it but whatever. it does make some money and that is fine for now. I would however think about more money and would surely opt for something better over a period of time. that is soemthing i am planning wiht the way things are going.

I guess I will not have difficulty in looking for the capital but then, my hindrance is to find the suitable strategy for me, based on my skills and time. I accept that I will not going to have easily find the best one to have profitable trading but for sure, it will really take time to adjust and seek for the strategy.

I guess I will not have difficulty in looking for the capital but then, my hindrance is to find the suitable strategy for me, based on my skills and time. I accept that I will not going to have easily find the best one to have profitable trading but for sure, it will really take time to adjust and seek for the strategy.

I'm sure you can find one that suits you. How long have you been trading btw? and what strategies have you tried using?

I am really happy to choose forex because we all know that forex is the only business where it provides an opportunity to the people who invest less and earn huge profits . and in forex only talented and educated people have many chances to earn good profits .

I am really happy to choose forex because we all know that forex is the only business where it provides an opportunity to the people who invest less and earn huge profits . and in forex only talented and educated people have many chances to earn good profits .

There are other businesses that provide opportunities like this though, but I've found that forex trading is the best among them and I disagree with you when you say that people invest less and earn huge profits. People who invest less surely do not get huge profits from forex trading, with forex trading, you get what you invest, if you invest little, you'll get little, if you invest more, you get more but the beauty of forex trading is that it's consistent (based on the trader of course) profit.

Forex was a new thing for me 2 years age. I did not believe I can do good here. I started getting learning of forex and do demo trading. When I join real trading it was really very difficult to earn money . I loose much in start but no loose my hope, Gradually I do good in forex. Now I am happy to have forex a way of earning for me.

I also remembered it same as 2 years ago. But I know that I have hard time to understand and believe that I can make profits here and yet to have investments and withdraw money. I did not know it when the forums have this and then, learned that we can earn better here than other investments we can find online.

Though I am happy to have chosen Forex but it's not the only business that requires small capital and I even doubt if you can earn huge profit with little capital in Forex without first having to lose that your capital. It is really fun doing an international business which requires a little portion of your time only.

Though I am happy to have chosen Forex but it's not the only business that requires small capital and I even doubt if you can earn huge profit with little capital in Forex without first having to lose that your capital. It is really fun doing an international business which requires a little portion of your time only.

I do frown when ever I see people saying that forex trading require small capital to start with because forex trading like other business needs truely enough capital in other to get a gratifying result. Just like other business your outcome comes prior to the capital which you invested.

I am with forex for a year and now forex is the biggest earning place for me. At first it was really hard to understand about it. But I started learning slowly and started trading with low amounts. At starting I faced some losses and I always learned from that mistakes. And I am still learning.

I have been trading Forex since about 2 years. However during my first 6 months I have been losing money continuously and used to curse myself for choosing Forex. Then I stopped trading and started improving my knowledge and trading skills by dedicating the next 3 months to learn thoroughly about Forex and its various strategies.

From then on wards I have become a good trader and recovered all my losses as well as now I am in surplus profits. Now I am very happy for chosing FOrex

Well, I am happy becaUse I was able to know about forex trading and also I am able t learn how its been done though the lose which I have incur in the business might not be encouraging but on looking at the other side of it I just started not up to a year ago and I believe with time I will improve.

Nobody becomes an expert traders from starting. Everybody has to gain knowledge by learning. And then they have to gain experience by trading. It is common to get loss at staring. And after learning form that mistake only we can make profits.

Well, I am happy with forex trading afterall I can make money at my home also knowing that ,y money is not at the mercy on any admin but my money is at my own mercy unlike HYIPS, forex trading also teaches us how other country economy works because through that we will be able to know how strong or week their currency is.

I am not an expert trader. I go through news and reports very few times. As it is a part time work for me, i don't take that much pressure. But I never trade through investment plans. I am happy with my own earning.

Yes I'm happy choosing forex trading because in the past I used to invest in hyips although I do make profits but at the same time I also lose money to some and with HYIPS tthe risk involved is uncontrolabe so therefore with forex trading I CAN control the risk by minimizing it.

Yes I am happy to choose forex as a part time business. It gives me the opportunity to study and learn better skills on how to execute trades.