• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Are you addicted to forex

I find forex addicting. The first thing I do when I open up my laptop is go to my broker's account and look at prices and open trades. The last thing I do before I go to bed is to also go to my broker's site and see the prices. Its so bad that I'm unable to go out and do anything else. Well, I work but I spend all of my time on my broker's site. However, I'm doing good and I'm not losing so good news. I just hope that you're not losing a lot as a result of addiction. Are you addicted to forex and what do you do to curb it?

I used to be addicted to forex trading but the real case is now am not addicted to forex trading again because I can control myself and do what I know that is good here and trade at the right time alone

No I am not an addict and I see no reasone why I should ever become an addict to the business because, it is a business which is up 24hours a day and 5 days a week, so therefore I'd still be able to trade any time and at interval, so that will prevent me from being an addict in the business. Furthermore, being an addict can cause some health issues.

I take forex trading as my part time job so I'm not addicted to it. I don't wanna lose my money thats one of the reason the i'm not getting addicted to it.

No, I don't. I know many people are trading in Forex just like addiction. But I don't like this idea. If you always busy in trading, you may take wrong decision any time. So a trader should not be addicted but just love and trade seriously. To do so a trader need not to be addicted at all.

Someone calls it "desire to trade" and that one considers it harmful and you can find his article about in RoboForex forum, he seems professional trader.

As for me, I'd like to trade but not like Daisy. Trading makes me very painful as I have to find out the reason and explain why market acts like that. The difficulty is that my explanation is based on fundamentals, not chart.

I like to trade a lot. I do get kind of addicted to it sometimes when I'm really bored and have nothing to do. I think forex is fun and if you can gain significant profit from it then it will definitely hook you in. So far, I have fun in forex so I will say that I'm kind of addicted to it. I do plan on trading for a long time though. As long as you don't lose money over it then its alright.

I am not addicted to trading and doesn’t always spend my time to monitoring trades and search for opportunity. I am work with specific strategy which enabling me to analyze the market trend and riding it. I am leave the chart most of the time and spend little time trades and measuring market situations.

Someone calls it "desire to trade" and that one considers it harmful and you can find his article about in RoboForex forum, he seems professional trader.

As for me, I'd like to trade but not like Daisy. Trading makes me very painful as I have to find out the reason and explain why market acts like that. The difficulty is that my explanation is based on fundamentals, not chart.
Well, I think getting addicted to anything is quite harmful both to the health and to your level of concentration. I support the policy of trading when it is necessary and not just trading because you want to. It could pose some health issues and be stressing to the mind too.

First i want know what is the real defenition of addicted in forex, because when someone trade everyday(during trading days) is that addicted? or someone who does not trade everyday but when it comes to trade they can spend more than 12 hours. So i think we must clear this all before discuss about this thing.

For traders who going to be adicted to trading, basically they are greed. They are unable to control themselves to keep open positions. The feel by get profit probably make them enthusiast and lead them to want to make it again and again. However, market doesn’t give traders entry opportunity every minutes. If traders work with strategy, they’ll know that they can open positions whenever they want.

I am not addicted into forex even until now i still trade until now, and also i see the chance of making profit in forex is higher and bigger rather than other business like stock, even i still prioritize it i am not over trade with them, i only trade in few time which i think will bring profit to me.

First i want know what is the real defenition of addicted in forex, because when someone trade everyday(during trading days) is that addicted? or someone who does not trade everyday but when it comes to trade they can spend more than 12 hours. So i think we must clear this all before discuss about this thing.
No, when the person trades even when not necessary, then he is said to be addicted. This is something that has the capabilities of making a trader lose because he has developed that affinity for trading. Not because he needs to trade but because he has grown fond of it. Traders who are addicted to Forex without adequate skills are stack losers.

Forex seems addicted. But actually its not. Traders feel unable to stop trading because they are curious how to make profit in trading. They are curious why the market seems against them and generate losses only. However, when traders start to become experienced, they’ll less trading because know how to point out good trading timing.

I am not addicted to forex. I'm sure there are people that cannot stay for one day without trading. I'm sure those people are the ones who are being addicted to forex. If a trader is always wanting to trade all the time, the person is said to very addicted because he or she cannot do without trading in forex.

i do not yet because if i be addicted to forex i think i will leave my job and put myself under the pressure and the high risky of forex therefore i do not want to make the risk twice leaving my job and working with forex only

am not addicted to forex trading for no reason and I think its not good to be addicted to forex trading as this could lead you into very serious danger .
1.its going to make you trade with greed which is very dangerous and you could as well follow the part that leaded to failure if greed more and more

If a trader is addicted to trading in forex all the time, it will make him or her to always be there even though he or she is losing. In other for the trader to avoid being addicted to forex, he or she can trade the time when he or she knows that there is chance to profit from trading.

I feel that Forex can be addictive naturally. I mean, when a trader is always trading not in times when he should trade but trading because he has developed that fondness to trade. Also, when a trader does not have that ability to control himself. When he lacks that mind control, he finds it very difficult to take care of things and to have a firm control over himself as he draws closer to Forex.

When we already know about forex and we already get profit, we will not be able to stop trading. In fact, if we want to improve our trading skills. We will get more maximal result when trading. I use FXB Trading to trade in forex. Then use their service to earn more profit