• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Are you addicted to forex

I control my personal emotions so sincerely! That’s way, I started this trading profession as a pat time trader because, they I wasn’t sure about my future! By the way, now I am using this market as a full time trader, and I am confident enough.

Reality does hooked because everything could turn a profit then an entrepreneur will likely do the same thing for repeated

If often succeed and earn money from forex trading, it will continue to conduct the next days, addicted, only reasonable name is also looking for a better income

agree with it, every business that benefits will surely be addicted, let alone in the forex trading business which are used to time very flexible

Yeah, each and every businesses have an advantages and disadvantages in it and though the Forex Trading, is quite a risky one, but it earns quite a nice way to do that too.

Forex trading if seriously pursued would be able to generate a great income potential, and it is all in the business efforts online, so reasonable if many are addicted to do forex trading

Yeah, Forex Trading is quite a nice way to make some good money online, but you need to have utter seriousness in it, else we might lose in all.

Risk management and money management are needed to deal in with the Forex Trading, you need to grab those skills and you need to have improvise the same.

There are so many trader now already treat as full time trader, but also still more trader that treat as part time business because one advantage forex market open 24 hour 5 day a week, they can access forex market anytime as long as having spare time

Yes, Forex market is open for the part-timer! But according to my personal trading experience, part time trading is so challenging, since good entry points are not available here and there! I see, maximum pro traders are the full time trader.

Now many trader also using ea to replace their hand making transaction in forex market automatically, maybe some pro trader also using ea based on their own system trading with good setup trading with money management, as pro trader having deep knowledge about forex andd can created ea based on system it help them to managed account and not always in front of the chart everytime

Yes, I also see; few expert traders are also using trading EA; but the number is very low! Almost all of professional Forex traders handle their live account manually! By the way, Online Social Medias are full of scam trading EA’s.

Loss is an inevitable part of trading there is nobody who can avoid it completely; mostly loss occurs due to lack of exact money management plan as well non-skill trading knowledge. So, for avoiding loss we have to focus on there.

emotions and greed very common and i think there is no one who never done the same mistake particularly when a newcomer.

Money management is extremely important in trading. By far most of individuals slump in trading since they don't take after incredible money management rules. You can't risk more than 2% of your capital. You can take one trade or a couple but total risk should not outperform 2% of your capital.

no way to avoid the importance of demo trading , bu the main problem is , the experience we took from demo practically not works when trading in a live account. so, traders don't believe the importance of this trading place.