• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Any strange activities from your brokers

I was wondering if any of you had any strange experiences with your brokers and if you mind sharing them here. I get a call from my brokers too often and I'm not liking it. They keep calling you to talk to you about depositing and trade. I get really irritated at constant calls when I sleep in the morning. I mean they are from Eastern time and I'm on Western time so when they call its like three hours earlier and its not fun for me. I've heard of brokers charging hidden charges and doing weird computer tricks overnight on your trades as one trader pointing on his video on Youtube. How about you all?

My broker does not do any strance thing which I know. If they are doing, I have not found out and that will make me believe that they are being transparent. If a broker is doing those strange things, they won't last because people will not be trading with them.

my broker dose not participate in anything which have to do with fraud never he is just a very trusted broker which I know so there is no need for me to start worrying about this issue of fraudulent activity

Forex trading is a risky business even the broker which we have here sometime do here that is why we must be ready that we carried out series of research regards our trading broker just to be on the safer side and not run into unexpect loss that is here or get scam by our forex broker who can run away with our trading fund

Some brokers can trade against us and it make us suffering loss result in trading. Or they are stop loss hunter which tried to take advantage from our money to trading. Such brokers usually type of market maker or dealing desk broker. Has lack of operational fund and their source of income come from traders losses.

So far my broker is doing well, i never see any strange activities from the as for symetrical slippage i think it is only happen for someone who place an order during that time.

I don't know if I have memory gap or something. But sometimes I do know that I have open a pending position but when I check again its not their. Or that I know I close some order but when I open my trading account again its still their and end up in negative.

There are no strange activities which provide disadvantage. The goal is trade appropriately and tried to as close as to be accurate. Brokers will remain act as facilitator. Which enabling our trades transferred on the market. If brokers act cheat, such as tried to be a stop loss hunter, we can avoid those brokers. And choose to join on other brokers. Which work more honest.

I do not remember any such strange things from my broker but even if i found one it is okay if I am still have my profit. Sometimes support managers call me and ask if everything is okay, if i enjoy working with them but that is not irritating they never forced me to deposit ne that more or smth like that only qualitive clients support.

Some how all of my trading accounts are fine and I don't see any problem with all the forex broker sites that I am in right now. Although I notice that the gap price is different from each of the forex broker site that I am in. I guess its because they open the market in different time also?

If my broker starts behaving strange, I think there wouldn't be any better option than to leave him. I really can't cope much with a broker which doesn't care much about the traders but much concentrated on his own and the profits he wants to make. That is basically what I think of brokers.

That's what I do in liteforex before. I invest money after I get bonus funds in forexpeople. Before theirs a promo that we can get the same amount of bonus if we invest money. So I invest 100 dollars and get 100 dollars bonus. But each time I trade the bonus disappear. Luckily I do risk and money management so my trading account survive. When I ask support why my bonus has been remove they return it. But each time I open a trading position my bonus funds disappear again. So I decided to cashout my investments a long with my profit.

Well once I traded with liteforex too. I am not surprised someone wrote about bonuses that magically disappears since I had the same problem. I do not think they are scammers since I returned my money back but negative experience does not allow me to trade with this broker in the future.

It would be better if we choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. otherwise that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly in spite of having most powerful analyzing trading knowledge.

Yes choosing a broker not an easy task we have to choose our brokers in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, for leading a comfortable and secure trading life we can choose the broker which make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments.

I was wondering if any of you had any strange experiences with your brokers and if you mind sharing them here. I get a call from my brokers too often and I'm not liking it. They keep calling you to talk to you about depositing and trade. I get really irritated at constant calls when I sleep in the morning. I mean they are from Eastern time and I'm on Western time so when they call its like three hours earlier and its not fun for me. I've heard of brokers charging hidden charges and doing weird computer tricks overnight on your trades as one trader pointing on his video on Youtube. How about you all?

Basically, non-regulated brokers are scam; you may see; there have so many negative reviews on the market maker Forex brokers since, they always try to kill the traders profit! So, my suggestion is, stay with the regulated broker and be safe.

I think, market maker brokers do so! This is way, traders need to work with only regulated Forex broker; non-regulated brokers are risky, since they have no restriction.

I had, that’s way I changed my 1st live trading broker! By the way, right now I am quite happy. No doubt, broker is very important issue here, without having a good broker it’s really impossible to make regular money here.

Scalping is really profitable for all kinds of traders in particularly the traders who are newcomers. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping don’t allow by and large trading brokers in their trading platforms, so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to be careful when choosing a broker.

Scalping is really profitable for all kinds of traders in particularly the traders who are newcomers. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping don’t allow by and large trading brokers in their trading platforms, so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to be careful when choosing a broker.

Good point, but till now enough numbers of scalping friendly broker are available in the market! But, it’s a good consideration.