• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Any news trader here?

Aren't this all similar or you want to say that people who do use some strategies, forex signals, robots, expert advisors and other things like that do not reflect their trading style depending on the trending news at all ? Or i am lost here totally and completely.

Really news trading is a captivating for a few traders. Trading on news is particularly confusing. After a short time, the best thing is not to trade on news. It can blow your account in barely a minute. I in light of current conditions endeavor to keep away from news trading. In each NFP news a critical measure of traders get edge call. I am fundamentally a technical analysis trader. I keep myself far from the market amidst big money related events.

most of the time i did huge losses when tried to take revenge from this market. this emotions made me loser so many times in here. still i am trying to come out from this worst habit.

you can take this stock market as a source of earning but first of all you have to lean this trading place , otherwise no way to survive with successfully in here at all.

Aren't this all similar or you want to say that people who do use some strategies, forex signals, robots, expert advisors and other things like that do not reflect their trading style depending on the trending news at all ? Or i am lost here totally and completely.
Thanks for your response; basically I was searching the traders who trade only based on the financial events; no technical tool on their chart!

All the successful traders on the planet are disciplined traders. They may have distinctive trading techniques however one thing is normal which is they are restrained. Taking in the market and being control is trading is the way to accomplishment here.

New and undisciplined traders always search for an entry. They sit before the chart all day long. Even there are some traders who can not sleep properly at night. It is very bad. Fix one or two trading sessions and search entry in those sessions in higher time frames.

I don't like to follow too many pairs. For my trading I just trade EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs. I comprehend these two pairs more as I have done good research on them. To me it is a smart thought to trade a couple of pairs. I figure each trader should begin with a single pair.