• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Any news/fundamental based trader here?

I’m asking this question because, I see a number of traders are doing their trading based on the technical analysis; this is why I really interested to know the traders who are really trading based on the fundamental in this community. Raise your hand please;

I am not a full-time fundamentals trader, but I do play on fundamentals from time to time. When I see the opportunity, I take it. I play only with majors EUR , USD and GBP as I know these markets well. Tried with JPY, but somehow this market is not following fundamental rules so I play it anymore

Don’t think that fear is something that is common only for fresh traders. I’ve heard the stories of experience shark traders and they made testimonies that they still feel fear sometimes. And it is totally normal, this is something which can prevent you from unreasonable risks.

As I see; not only on this community but in general; a number of traders like to use technical analysis; it’s really tough to manage only funda based Forex traders! By the way, personally I use both in my trading.

Definitely when you are just starting to trade you may not be that technically oriented, therefore your trading will be based on the fundamental. But the more experience you gain you will refer to technical analysis more often, but I would say the fundamental will be fully eliminated as well.

Definitely when you are just starting to trade you may not be that technically oriented, therefore your trading will be based on the fundamental. But the more experience you gain you will refer to technical analysis more often, but I would say the fundamental will be fully eliminated as well.
Exactly; there is no way to avoid the fundamental analysis since, there have so many major fundamental events. Al least; you have to close your trades during the high voltage news if you want only based on the technical tools.

Many foreign currency exchange traders can feel reluctant to use fundamental analyses since fundamental analyses are somehow time consuming and require great attention from the traders. However, we can’t ignore the importance of FA as it is the basic way to understand or overview the real values of your investment. Instead of using one analytical tool, FA or TA, a trader can rather go for an amalgamation of both analytical approaches.

Many foreign currency exchange traders can feel reluctant to use fundamental analyses since fundamental analyses are somehow time consuming and require great attention from the traders. However, we can’t ignore the importance of FA as it is the basic way to understand or overview the real values of your investment. Instead of using one analytical tool, FA or TA, a trader can rather go for an amalgamation of both analytical approaches.

Absolutely, no way to ignore the fundamental analysis; even if you are a technical analysis based trader; till now you need to respect the fundamental event especially the major fundamental events.

Most traders think that trading is all about strategy. They look for it everywhere. They think there is one strategy that will make them rich. They never try to understand that the success of a strategy mostly depends on the individual it's using. Strategy is just a single component of successful trading.

A scam and unregulated broker make things even worse. They work as a hurdle to the way of successful trading. So, traders should try their best to bring things in their favor.

Many traders are addicted to gambling because it helps them secure profit or loss very quickly. But gambling on live account is too risky for traders and it puts a trader’s capital at stake.