• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Any easy way to win in forex

Lets just say that there is some secretive method to help you win easily in forex. What do you think that easy secret is? Or is there anything like it in forex? I believe in order to win easily, you need to put together a recipe for success and then you can win easily like a combo of knowledge, luck, talent, skills and experiences. What do you think?

my trading strategy is a digital strategy and it is depending on the close pf the 2 days ago and with some calculating then i obtain the signal of the day buy or sell and the take profits 30 pips and the stop loss is 60 pips i know the stop loss more than take profits but this strategy is success with 67% percentage

there is no easy way to earn in forex trading all you need to succeed here is more than your hardwork ,dedication and commitment are the things which any trader need to make him succeed in this field ,every trader have his own reason of been into the forex trading sector sector so you must work very hard to make your dream a reality

Forex is not an easy trading business. The traders in here in the forex trading market will have to be able to be very serious with their trading and learning for them to be able to make profit. There is no way that a trader will make profit from forex if he or she does not work hard.

There is simply no easy way to win in Forex. This is the perception of an average Forex trader out there. To the person, winning or making money in Forex will definitely have a short cut but in the real sense, it seldom work that way. Forex has no easier means to make out something good from it. The trader just have to work hard.

If the trader already has the experience and skill of trading that had the forward, then the opportunity to manipulate the information on chart trading will be more accurate, from a State that it will be better able to buy or sell with profitable results

Lets just say that there is some secretive method to help you win easily in forex. What do you think that easy secret is? Or is there anything like it in forex? I believe in order to win easily, you need to put together a recipe for success and then you can win easily like a combo of knowledge, luck, talent, skills and experiences. What do you think?

Yes, you are right for being a successful Forex trader, we have to ensure first our combo trading skill! By the way, there is no shortcut way of trading! Maybe few new traders try to make quick money by using others trading robot or signal service; but end of the day they lose everything! Because, success is always costly here.

Not at all; but you can follow a successful trader by using PAMM or copy trading service! But, it’s not easy to manage a good trader! But manually, there is no easy way.

Practically, If you want to get maximal result in Forex I think first of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. On the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with surely.

Forex is the very severe issue and no one can win this touch without gone any strategies. No strategy can have the funds for you 100% secured allowance but these strategies can support you to prevent a lot of losses that you may acquire from the forex through unskilled trading.

Yes, leave Forex! That’s the most easiest way! If you are till now searching the easiest way, that means till now your are missing the proper meaning of Forex trading!

Forex is a difficult Money making business. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try.

If you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Obviously from all trading strategies scalping is really comfortable that brings profit instantly but by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose our brokers in cool mind.

If you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Obviously from all trading strategies scalping is really comfortable that brings profit instantly but by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose our brokers in cool mind.
Yes, we all traders need to select our broker based on our own trading requirements! By the way, I think low trading spread is very much issue to all kind of traders including the long term traders!

i still believe maybe there is someone in the world who have skill to predict the forex future price and always win...

Trading the FOREX like any activity generating revenues requires skills if you want to make money in a sustainable way. Either you spend the time to build your own Trading System either you learn a Trading System developed by somebody else.

Trading the FOREX like any activity generating revenues requires skills if you want to make money in a sustainable way. Either you spend the time to build your own Trading System either you learn a Trading System developed by somebody else.

Well said, really having a good trading strategy is very much important! But, it’s not easy to build up a good trading system, it takes such a long time! For me, 1st 2 years were challenging.